Csillagos értékelés: 4,6 / 5
5-ből 4,6 csillag
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15275301, 9 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Loved this extension. Unfortunately, the latest version 3.0.4 prevents automatic logon to adithd.com, so I disabled it and I'm waiting for a bug fix.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 9 hónapjaDid you mean adit-hd.com? I can't notice any problem I'm afraid... Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with some more details, I'll be happy to fix it if it's possible. In the meantime, you can disable the extension only on that particular website and let it work elsewhere, no need to disable it everywhere.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14790351, 9 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Version 3.0.3 breaks login function of hotcopper.com.au
Adding hotcopper.com.au to exclusions list does not solve the problem.
Will need to disable this extension until the problem is resolved, thanks.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15226158, 9 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5So useful every day i win some precious minute sand clicks fo rnothing ! Thank a lot to Daniel for this awesome work ! great idea
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15109409, 10 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5This addon automatically accepts cookies:
"Starting with version 3.0.2, this extension notifies websites about which cookies the visitor allows them to install. By knowing this, websites can skip displaying the cookie warning and act according to the given permission. As a result, you will be bothered by cookie warnings even less. "
Privacy oriented users, please bear in mind the following:
The Verge shows a tracking-consent message when visiting the site from the EU. Most people will click "I Accept" to make it go away, but if you don't and hide the message via CSS, you won't be tracked and the site is way faster: 32 vs 5 secs load time 61 vs 2 JS files 2 vs 1 MB
Ublock Origin cookies block removes the CSS and does not accept the cookies, you can also use the element picker.
[update: looks like I have no clue what I'm talking about, so I recommend you ignore my comment above]
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 10 hónapjaOk, one by one...
1. This addon automatically accepts cookies WHEN it is necessary for the website to function properly. Mostly it just hides cookie warnings.
2. Quoted message has nothing to do with automatically accepting cookies. It is about notifying websites what you allow them to do so they may skip displaying a cookie warning alltogether if they want to improve user experience.
3. Cookie warning on theverge.com is not auto-accepted, it's just hidden with this extension, so I don't know why you are writing about it.