- készítette: kkc, 5 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Nice add-on. Thank you!
Best used with a cookie manager that automatically deletes cookies for all domains unless whitelisted e.g. Cookie AutoDelete. This way, if this add-on has to "accept all", then the cookies will be deleted after tab closes!
One suggestion: it would be useful to be able to whitelist a domain / subdomain directly from the "I dont care about cookies" icon, i.e. you visit a website and then clicking on the icon allows you to whitelist directly without having to enter into an editor like dialog.
Failing this, some examples of how to list domains in the whitelist window would help e.g. can one use *.amazon.* or *amazon* for all amazon related sites as for these I would not want cookies to be limited or deleted. And neither do I want to explicitly list 4-5 amazon website e.g. amazon.de, amazon.co.uk, amazon.com...
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14791337, 5 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5This add on is everything i have been dreaming of. Not sure how the report cookie message option is supposed to work though. Just seems to open a blank page, anyway hopefully there getting reported but everything else on this addon is absolutely awesome.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 16867094, 5 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5That is a great extension, but how can I install it on android? AFAIK it's supposed to be available on this platform?
Edit: thanks for your reply, that sucks from Mozilla, but I appreciate your time.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 5 hónapjaFirefox for Android now allows only a handful of manually picked extensions. Firefox Nightly allows installing extensions, primarily for testing, but the procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14345853, 5 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Great extension to auto accept the cookie messages.
Any chance to get this extension available for Firefox on Android devices? This would be great.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 16609732, 5 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5This extension actually accepts some cookie warnings on your behalf, instead of blocking the pop-up or asking you what to do.
- készítette: Random, 5 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Hi Dev,
I understand that the extension's code can be extracted and read but I believe it's still better for the community to review and discuss about it. A GitHub repo will do. Thanks