- készítette: tc, 3 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Funziona molto. Blocca tutti i cookie dai siti italiani. Spero che Firefox la abiliti anche su Android.
Grazie mille KIKO
- készítette: Thomas Eckhardt, 3 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5My world has changed, since this plugin is no longer supported on Firefox mobile. Now I am accepting me crazy cookies everywhere, what a mess. Really miss it!
- készítette: P., 3 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5Repeatedly opens his own webpage to advertise raising money for himself without an option to opt out.As the extension description says: "This addon periodicaly (usually once a year) notifies users about what has been and needs to be done." Read a bit about a product before you install anything, please.
The extension does that only once a year and it's not primarily about raising money. Of course, if you have multiple browsers or profiles you may see it more than once.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14698481, 3 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5The Cookies are just automatically beeing accepted and thats the reason why the warnings are not supposed to be shown
- készítette: EdwinK, 3 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5As many others said before - the name sez it all. From the developer's website (why can't this be found here??): "By using it, you explicitly allow websites to do whatever they want with cookies they set on your computer". Are there informations anywhere as to the financing of the project? What we desperately need is an add-on that does the same but always allow the minimum settings only!Hi Edwin,
2. The extension is not properly financed. It's a donation based project (a big thanks to all who contributed!) but donations don't cover my time and resources invested. Feel free to change that :)
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 9799020, 4 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Ingenious tool. As the GDPR is implemented on almost all websites, it was probably not intended by the EU. This tool makes the internet manageable again. > Cool
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 16378061, 4 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5One of the best add-ons out there. Couldn't live without it. Worth a monthly fee.
Would love to see this add-on get implemented on Android one day. Browsing on Android in the EU is a drag these days. It's nearly impossible and definitely frustrating like hell.
For people like me, who really can't live without this add-on:
* Brave browser for Android has an option to filter obtrusive cookies, but it's not on by default. You have to turn it on manually. But it's nowhere near as great as "I don't care about cookies".
* Kiwi browser for Android allows you to install chrome extensions.