- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14564543, 2 hónapjaDo not install! The original author no longer controls this addon. It was taken over by some company that probably intends to monetize the project's popularity. The current maintainer cannot be trusted.
You need to use "I still don't care about cookies" instead of this one. Note the word "still". That's the continuation of the original project.
You know how you're supposed to use "uBlock origin" instead of "uBlock" since the original project was hijacked and ruined? Yeah, same story here.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Amaryllis5967, 2 hónapjaIt used to be an amazing extension but Avast acquired it so now it's better to not have this one installed at all. I now use and recommend 'I still don't care about cookies' which is an open source fork
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Juergen6677, 2 hónapjaA few weeks after it has been purchased by Avast, no new sites are recognized, and even the old sites require cookie acknowledges again.
I bet Avast is preparing a "Pro" version with a subscription.
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Sean, 2 hónapjaExtension bought by Avast. Steals and sells your data. Malware. Download the open source forked version here instead:
- Csillagos értékelés: 5 / 5készítette: Juraj Mäsiar, 2 hónapjaAs addon developer I have to congratulate you for "winning the Avast as sponsor" and thus not being poor anymore! :)
And regarding other people here worrying about safety - as long as there is a "Recommended" badge by Firefox, I have a full trust in this addon :)
Thank you for making my life easier Kiko!
- Csillagos értékelés: 1 / 5készítette: Kiko, 2 hónapjaThis was great before it was sold to avast. Now this addon just collects and sells your data. Please use uBlockOrigin annoyances filters as an alternative.