Csillagos értékelés: 4,6 / 5
5-ből 4,6 csillag
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13805277, egy hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5The name says it all. It's the perfect tool for people that don't care about cookies. It just accept every cookie.
For anyone else: Beware of this extension.
- készítette: Q777111777, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Always incognito & delete all user, sick and tired of pointless cookie messages.
Addon so far it's working great and I hope you will keep it running, updating, this is a life saver. You should get a medal for this!
Cookie messages > I think this is the most stupidest thing ever created by those EU regulation guys, unbelievable. Every day, every site.. cookie this, cookie that, like I care about your cookies, seriously. As if somebody is going to read through those "terms", nobody does that... only annoying people.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13112466, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Gocomics did something some days ago that caused this extension to hide all the comics. Took me awhile to find the trouble; adding gocomics.com to the exception list fixed the non-display issue, but now I have to click their cookie notice all the time. Otherwise, this thing rocks.
- készítette: Schmurtz, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5The EU regulation which many people criticize in these comments are a true progress in your own liberty and rights. I agree to said that the implementation is really bad on most of websites and there is something to do. But take the time to read carefully what is RGPD and what is changing with this regulation and you will see that it has been made for you, to protect you.
For the author, you really should precise what does it mean "I don't care about cookies" , does it mean that it click by default on "accept all" or "reject all". I think that it matter for all the users of this extension that probably (for some of them) take care to their privacy...Thanks for the review, Schmurtz!
Generally, I agree with you, users should know what the GDPR is all about. From i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu: "Please educate yourself about cookie related privacy issues and ways to protect yourself and your data..."
While privacy is important and the law is probably here because of us, somehow the implementation of that law is going terribly wrong. Nobody will ever find the time to read all the policies on a daily basis before accepting the policy of every visited website, especially users of this extension who mostly delete all privacy data automatically when closing the browser and are faced with the same policy acceptance pop-ups every day. It's just too much. So instead of user blindly accepting and moving on, here is the extension that does so.
I will add an explanation so the users know how the extension gets rid of warnings (in most cases it just hides and blocks them; it automatically accepts cookie palicies only when it's needed for the website to function properly). Thanks for the suggestion :)
- készítette: kuumapete, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Not available on Firefox for Android.You should rate Firefox for Android then, not my extension :) Firefox team decides for some reason which extensions can be available there. Please join the conversation, maybe they'll add it if users demand it: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/when-will-my-extensions-become-available-on-firefox-for-android/66013
- készítette: daladim, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5I realise that I *love* this addon every time I use someone else's browser, and notice that the Web has become an ugly place because of these stupid cookies regulations.
Kiko, you are definitely contributing to making the Web a better place :-)
(can I vote somewhere so that the Firefox team makes this addon available on Android more quickly?)Thank you :)
I don't think you can vote anywhere, but there's my topic on mozilla forum: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/when-will-my-extensions-become-available-on-firefox-for-android/66013
Please let them know how important that is to you, maybe they will consider it.
- készítette: Álvaro González, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5If I could only use one extension on Android it'd definitively be this. This add-on alone makes browsing in small screens one order of magnitude less painful, something you fully realise when Mozilla suddenly decides to disallow 99% of third-party extensions 😿Please join the discussion and let the mozilla community know how important this extension is to you. The more of you do that, I guess the greater the chances they'll whitelist it: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/when-will-my-extensions-become-available-on-firefox-for-android/66013