- készítette: JustAnotherGeek, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Facebook bypasses your extension I don't care about cookies, forces to accept all cookies
When I connect, I'm redirected to this page force to accept cookies.
Look at this redirection to this url.
When I click on "Accept all cookies" or "Accept essentials cookies", that's doesn't work. I've got an error. (Tiers cookies partially blockeds by Firefox)
I need you to fix this bypass by Facebook forcing to accept cookies.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 17360412, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5It works for most sites, but I don't understand why it doesn't auto-reject all cookies except "essential" ones by default, or why there are no options. (edit: incorrect read below)
It's 2022, and the web is still/again broken as all hell. Naturally this add-on is not to blame for that and a huge help, it's just an observation.
Edit: Thank @developer for clarifying and explaining, and for making this addon.It rejects cookies (or just hides the pop-up) whenever it's easy enough to do it and if that doesn't break the website, otherwise it accepts some and in some cases all cookie categories.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13516608, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5I'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.
- készítette: Alegria, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5If you can make it compatible with the android app it would be cool. Also if you're able to make a "I don't care about your app" for the websites that give a pop-up about their app, I'd love itA separate Android app, no, sorry. But: the extension works in Android browsers that support extensions (like Kiwi).
It also works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
I have another extension called "No Thanks" that tries to block many other annoyances, including "switch to our app" toolbars. Warning: that one is not free.
Hope I helped a bit!
- készítette: Micha, 3 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5I don't understand why there is an addon that automatically accepts all cookies instead of automatically refusing them. Of course many people don't understand and don't care about cookies but developers should encourage understanding of data protection instead of undermining it. I find this sad and upsetting.Hey Micha... first of all, it doesn't do what you described. In the vast majority of cases it just hides/blocks cookie pop-ups from appearing. When you see the extension actually accepting something, in most cases it accepts only what's necessary for the website to work properly (to load videos or tweets, to enable logging in etc). When possible, it rejects all cookies. If accepting some or all cookie categories is needed or if it doesn't make sense to choose cookie categories (ie, because it would take too much of user's time), the extension will accept multiple or all cookie categories. Hope everything's clearer now :)
- készítette: QuentinB, 3 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Hi, and greatings for your amazing job !
Just a quick question. I am working for an enterprise, and i would like to manage whitelist easily for all my users (with script or something else).
I searched by myself but i did not found the storage location of whitelist (i just concluded that it was stored in firefox local storage)? Did i missed something ?
Thank you !
- készítette: WaterMakesMeThirsty, 3 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5I've gotten so FREAKING tired of those cookie pop-ups. Take my cookies! Who cares!! I do not care about my friggin cookies!!! So this extension is very welcome in my browser. I need one for iOS now, stat!