- készítette: EdwinK, 6 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5As many others said before - the name sez it all. From the developer's website (why can't this be found here??): "By using it, you explicitly allow websites to do whatever they want with cookies they set on your computer". Are there informations anywhere as to the financing of the project? What we desperately need is an add-on that does the same but always allow the minimum settings only!
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 6 hónapjaHi Edwin,
2. The extension is not properly financed. It's a donation based project (a big thanks to all who contributed!) but donations don't cover my time and resources invested. Feel free to change that :)
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 9799020, 6 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Ingenious tool. As the GDPR is implemented on almost all websites, it was probably not intended by the EU. This tool makes the internet manageable again. > Cool
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 16378061, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5One of the best add-ons out there. Couldn't live without it. Worth a monthly fee.
Would love to see this add-on get implemented on Android one day. Browsing on Android in the EU is a drag these days. It's nearly impossible and definitely frustrating like hell.
For people like me, who really can't live without this add-on:
* Brave browser for Android has an option to filter obtrusive cookies, but it's not on by default. You have to turn it on manually. But it's nowhere near as great as "I don't care about cookies".
* Kiwi browser for Android allows you to install chrome extensions.
- készítette: Serge_del, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Why the last version of FF (80 and more) for Android doesn't support this extension?
It's really a sh** all these cookies notification on a little screen!
- készítette: Upuaut, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Ich finde es super, aber: Bei Firefox alles Top! Mit Firefox Browser NICHT! Es geht nicht unter dem Firefox Browser!!
I think it's great, but: Everything is great with Firefox! NOT with Firefox browser! It does not work under the Firefox browser!