- készítette: xerus, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Edit: Works nicely, developer is active :)
The built-in way for reporting didn't work correctly for me once, but I guess that was a local problem.There is no need to publish the code separately. Extensions are just renamed zip files, so you can download and unpack any version to check the code.
Bioplanete.com has never been reported to me. Please use the built-in way to report cookie warnings in the future (there's a description field where you can explain what's the problem if needed). Thanks :)
- készítette: sixtie, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5A miracle weapon in the war against unintended consequences, but undoubtedly a maintenance headache for the developer. Free Software doesn't mean 'no cost' and if I can't contribute code, it's an honour to be able to instead buy them a coffee, beer, pizza, or whatever it is that keeps them going.
- készítette: agoldenlife, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Does what it says, and if ti doesn't work it gives you ways to report sites with issues. Developer is active and responsive. Don't pay any attention to the 1 stars here. People who want someone else to "fix" these issues but don't want to pay anything for others work don't get a say as far as I am concerned. You either donate or put up with the clicking on all the "I agree" buttons on 70% of websites now a days.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 12776882, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Actually it's a pretty good extension, but slowly websites are having problems with removed cookie banners. Especially when they need more than just "OK".
For example strato.de gets into refresh loop. Some websites have overlays that stay there, sometimes I don't even see any popups. It seems I have to uninstall this extension soon. But it's not the developers fault I guess...I see the strato.de problem, it will be fixed in the next version. Please report the problematic ones by using the link in extension's menu and add a short explanation into the report form, I'll check it. That's all I can do.
- készítette: Flawle55, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5The fantastic "I don't care about cookies" is a must have addittoin to your extension armada. Ideal for those who have quickly grown tired of clicking that darn button that takes a 3rd of the screen and blocks out the rest of the content. Whose idea was that? Then there is having to through and uncheck the copious amount of cookie options and so called vendors, (data parasites) looking ot collect as many of your personal details as possible. TO SELL. I use this extension in conjunction with Cookie Auto Delete, which has an extremely useful whitelist function, so you can save the few cookies you may want to keep. Safest to allow none, however frustrating logining in can be, potentional fraud checks, sms codes and other confirmation needed. Though minor, you will often be losing potential discounts from retargeted advertising, mitigated by email accounts with the retailer, just leave a full basket and leave a few days, likely to get an email with decent ~20%. An easy sacrifice for the privacy benefits and good practive for online semi anonimity without letting Big Corparate from knowing when we next need a bathroom break or the advertising mogles following you areound the internet like an overly persistent high street charity chuggers harrasing you like an arrogant drunk 19 year old sporting a stone island just been kicked out of wetherspoons who somehow gained entry to the more upmarket (hardly a challenge from spoons) nightclub you and the girls are partying in who feel the need to bump and gring like pass the parcel.
TL;DR - Its great, download it.
- készítette: Emtu, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5I like what it does but I don't like the begging notification. This addon should not need notifications at all.They are rarely used, once a year probably. Too much time is invested into updating the extension so I used the less intrusive way possible to remind users they have it (and benefit from it) for free. I'm not happy with the solution either though.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13809389, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5This add-on just sent me a notification to advertise their other services. Uninstalled!