- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15160960, egy hónapjaOnly problem I have - quite often I try to report some website with cookies message, new screen goes ,,update your add-on first", but it already is. Like today I found out: newest version on website is 3.4.7, but addons.mozilla.org offers 3.4.6 only. Would be great if you could fix that. Thx
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: Louis, 2 hónapjaPlusieurs années d'utilisation sans souci.
Et si on ajoutait la suppression des pop up demandant de se connecter avec google ?
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: Kozmos, 4 hónapjai love to use this extension on my desktop firefox but can you make it compatible with firefox on android? it would be much appreciated
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: Rick216, 9 hónapjaIt's been a wonderful add-on, such a relief from those uber-annoying cookies notices. That said, I may end up looking for an alternative soon due to the acquisition by Avast, which has a sketchy record when it comes to protecting users' privacy after they acquire a company. (If not for that development, I would have given this five stars.) That said, I want to thank the developer, and can't possibly blame him for being unable to resist the monetary benefits of the acquisition. Anyone can be unhappy to see it acquired by Avast, but no one who has failed to make a donation for this wonderful add-on (as of the moment...) has a right to fault the developer for accepting the offer.
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: 小美粉粉, 9 hónapja能拦截大部分cookie通知。只不过不能拦截mediawiki网站中的站点公告中的cookie通知。
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: Firefox felhasználó 15946185, egy éveCan't work on many sites, like https://unity.cn/ and so on. I can't stand it so comment here. That's too frustrating.
All right. But most of the websites that show me cookie warning I'll just visit once. So it's a little embarrassing.unity.cn has never been reported. The extension can't get better unless users report when they see a missed cookie pop-up. There is the "report" link in extension menu, give it a go when you see a problem on some website :)
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: wally, egy éveIts works great on desktop, but can You do anything to help install it on android?It used to (and still could) work in regular Firefox for Android but Mozilla team decided to stop supporting all extensions (they now allow only a couple of handpicked extensions).
It works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
It also works in some other Android browsers.
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: Alegria, egy éveIf you can make it compatible with the android app it would be cool. Also if you're able to make a "I don't care about your app" for the websites that give a pop-up about their app, I'd love itA separate Android app, no, sorry. But: the extension works in Android browsers that support extensions (like Kiwi).
It also works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
I have another extension called "No Thanks" that tries to block many other annoyances, including "switch to our app" toolbars. Warning: that one is not free.
Hope I helped a bit!
- Csillagos értékelés: 4 / 5készítette: QuentinB, egy éveHi, and greatings for your amazing job !
Just a quick question. I am working for an enterprise, and i would like to manage whitelist easily for all my users (with script or something else).
I searched by myself but i did not found the storage location of whitelist (i just concluded that it was stored in firefox local storage)? Did i missed something ?
Thank you !
QuentinBI don't know how Firefox stores that data unfortunately. You should contact them instead.