- készítette: gg69, egy hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Thank you for this great addon! On your Homepage you write: "... sometimes it will accept ALL and sometimes only necessary cookie categories, depending on what's easier to do..." => User should get the ability to choose about accepting ALL cookies or even not...
- készítette: bsdaddict, egy hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Good addon. However, just today I realized that it can break some functionality on sites. Specifically, a live chat widget wouldn't load on a particular site until I whitelisted the site. I can provide more details if you wish, but I'd prefer to send them via email...
- készítette: Seth, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Extension seems to do as advertised. \(^-^)/
Quite happy with it, learnt about this extension a while back but avoided it as I'm not comfortable with the idea of blindly closing or possibly accepting cookies.
Changed my mind since I have so many other privacy focused extensions that prevent loading adverts, external resources, or block cookies, that I figured it might be fine to install this, and any tracking elements will hopefully get blocked anyway.
Just wish the code was on hosted where users could contribute or post issues, like GitLab or GitHub.
- készítette: Daniel, 2 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5New: Yes sorry, I misunderstood the reporting-system, thanks for fixing it, works fine now!
Old: Why isn't this addon available for Firefox on Android?? Those cookie permission popups on every damn german website are annoying as hell -.-
- készítette: Invisible, 4 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Works perfekt especially in combination with addon "no-script". Don't know what "I dont't care about cookies" does exactly allow or disallow - but it doesn't matter because no-script does the rest. Perfect Plug-in duo - feels like Internet in 2005 again. Thank you so much!
- készítette: Serge_del, 6 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Why the last version of FF (80 and more) for Android doesn't support this extension?
It's really a sh** all these cookies notification on a little screen!
- készítette: Bert, 7 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Very good, does its job very well. I have used it now for a long time and I am very happy. Just a small dissatisfaction concerning the google webpage lately: Since a few weeks or so, the google warning is loaded for a few seconds, then it vanishes. Could this be due to a technical change on the google webpage ... ? Apart from this minor issue, my experience with the add-on is very good. Browsing on the web feels *much* more convenient.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 7 hónapjaYes, Google changed its warning. It loads for a while and then it's automatically accepted by the extension. The warning has been built in such a way that the extension can't really do anything else to get rid of it.
- készítette: Antarès, egy éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5hello, what happened to the functionality that allowed us to accept the strict necessary for the proper functioning of the sites? because it's good to hide the cookie popup but some sites gray the page until we have accepted the cookies and the addon does not allow to remove this gray.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 12955352, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Good but needs a better method to not break sites. Currently twitter.com and tweakers.net are broken and the failure mode of landing on an unusable site leaving you with no clues is just awful.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 2 éveTweakers.net works in the latest version. I don't get any reports about twitter. Like with any blocker, when you see a problem, you have to report it and disable the extension for that particular page/website, at least until it is solved.
- készítette: Azarilh, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5The update pop ups are annoying.
EDIT: Yeah, it pop ups once. Still annoying.
Fejlesztői válaszközzétéve: 2 éveThe update pop-up is set to be displayed only once. There may be something wrong with your browser, ie if you use sandboxing or a single browser profile across multiple devices.