- készítette: Bert, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5Very good, does its job very well. I have used it now for a long time and I am very happy. Just a small dissatisfaction concerning the google webpage lately: Since a few weeks or so, the google warning is loaded for a few seconds, then it vanishes. Could this be due to a technical change on the google webpage ... ? Apart from this minor issue, my experience with the add-on is very good. Browsing on the web feels *much* more convenient.Yes, Google changed its warning. It loads for a while and then it's automatically accepted by the extension. The warning has been built in such a way that the extension can't really do anything else to get rid of it.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13284126, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Works fine but injects random text into the html tag and doesn't explain why. Not suggesting this is malware, probably for some type of cookiewall, but I would like to see this explained somewhere and not have my DOM messed with.
-edit- Can't reply as far as I know. It definitely is this extension. Check common.js and common8.js.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13805277, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5The name says it all. It's the perfect tool for people that don't care about cookies. It just accept every cookie.
- készítette: Q777111777, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Always incognito & delete all user, sick and tired of pointless cookie messages.
Addon so far it's working great and I hope you will keep it running, updating, this is a life saver. You should get a medal for this!
Cookie messages > I think this is the most stupidest thing ever created by those EU regulation guys, unbelievable. Every day, every site.. cookie this, cookie that, like I care about your cookies, seriously. As if somebody is going to read through those "terms", nobody does that... only annoying people.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13112466, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Gocomics did something some days ago that caused this extension to hide all the comics. Took me awhile to find the trouble; adding gocomics.com to the exception list fixed the non-display issue, but now I have to click their cookie notice all the time. Otherwise, this thing rocks.
- készítette: Schmurtz, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5The EU regulation which many people criticize in these comments are a true progress in your own liberty and rights. I agree to said that the implementation is really bad on most of websites and there is something to do. But take the time to read carefully what is RGPD and what is changing with this regulation and you will see that it has been made for you, to protect you.
For the author, you really should precise what does it mean "I don't care about cookies" , does it mean that it click by default on "accept all" or "reject all". I think that it matter for all the users of this extension that probably (for some of them) take care to their privacy...Thanks for the review, Schmurtz!
Generally, I agree with you, users should know what the GDPR is all about. From i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu: "Please educate yourself about cookie related privacy issues and ways to protect yourself and your data..."
While privacy is important and the law is probably here because of us, somehow the implementation of that law is going terribly wrong. Nobody will ever find the time to read all the policies on a daily basis before accepting the policy of every visited website, especially users of this extension who mostly delete all privacy data automatically when closing the browser and are faced with the same policy acceptance pop-ups every day. It's just too much. So instead of user blindly accepting and moving on, here is the extension that does so.
I will add an explanation so the users know how the extension gets rid of warnings (in most cases it just hides and blocks them; it automatically accepts cookie palicies only when it's needed for the website to function properly). Thanks for the suggestion :)
- készítette: kuumapete, 8 hónapjaCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Not available on Firefox for Android.You should rate Firefox for Android then, not my extension :) Firefox team decides for some reason which extensions can be available there. Please join the conversation, maybe they'll add it if users demand it: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/when-will-my-extensions-become-available-on-firefox-for-android/66013