Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13094992 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5by far the best and easiest to use among the numerous ones i tried. easy and simple, and wonderfully documented
di gran lunga il migliore tra quelli che ho provato. facile ed efficace, e benissimo doumentato (help)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15260414 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Had 78 tabs open. This app closed all 78 but only saved 6. How on earth does this app have a "recommended" badge if it so grosdly fails at its one simple task. Absolutely shameful.
- par pipotron3000, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5It trashed ALL tabs. Simple as that.
There is NO integrated backup/restore.
By chance, i only stored not so important tabs in it.
More than that : once it is crashed, it stays like this.
And when you add ANOTHER tab ... it simply disappear, because it is closed AND not stored.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15253089 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 2 sur 5It is far better than browsers native bookmark features. However there is quite a bit of resource usage during normal browsing (not when sending tabs to onetab or loading onetab tabs) according to firefox's task manager. It clearly isn't just jotting down URL's when you press the button which is both a privacy and performance concern.
Also if you restore tabs from onetab too fast (and have it set up so tabs are deleted once restored) you lose tabs.
- par Olivier Wood, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5at start, i loose a lot of tab, would have rate 1 star.
when you clic on the onetab icon, it store all tab that have been loaded. if you have tab still loading, you loose them.
then why 4 stars ? 2 reasons :
- In settings, you can choose to keep tabs stored when you call them back ! with this, I never have loose tab anymore
- PLEASE please concider an option to store ONLY the current tab when clic on the icon !!!
right now you have to right clic, go in submenu then select send only this tab... realy not conveignent :(((((((((
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15243047 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Don't install this add-on unless you want all your existing tabs wiped out with no way to restore them. I had over 100 tabs I was looking to back up or make a list of, and I lost all of them.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15242661 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5keeps popping up in my browser without my input resulting is slowdown of my browsing. works ok except user should have the option of opening it up, should not be automatic like it is now.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15205572 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5I have a more positive review in the works bc this tab is literally saving my life and making my life way better rn, but ALSO, PLEASE add an option to add a confirmation dialogue BEFORE closing all the tabs. I often press it by accident bc it's next to my other extensions' icons even though I was writing something in the open tabs.
Or, you know, level up amazingly and somehow save what people write in text boxes and restore them when you onetab it.
- par natedawg1013, il y a 6 moisNoté 2 sur 5On firefox for android, only saves tabs that are in memory, but clears all tabs. So say you have 100 tabs and only looked at 3 recently. Using OneTab will save those 3, and close the other 97 with no way of getting them back.
Note to developer: only close the tabs you successfully saved. That will fix this problem.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15237298 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Destroys tab groups/hidden tab status and uninstalling will NOT restore your tabs to their rightful place. Make sure you have a backup of your profile before using this.