Se valoró con 4,6 de 5
4,6 estrellas de 5
- por Azarilh, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5The update pop ups are annoying.
EDIT: Yeah, it pop ups once. Still annoying.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 8 mesesThe update pop-up is set to be displayed only once. There may be something wrong with your browser, ie if you use sandboxing or a single browser profile across multiple devices.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15108590, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Great add-on. Only issue here now is that the page https://tweakers.net/ stays blank / gray ...Yeah, I see it's reported to me, they have changed something on the website... It will be fixed in the next version. You may also let them to check which cookies you allow them to install and stop bothering you: https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/
- por Aragorn, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5I am going to uninstall this extension unfortunately due to the send policy of sending custom headers to websites as explained at https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/ (another reviewer pointed this out)
- por Cynyster, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5So I get to exchange on kind of annoyance with another. The annoyance of the cookie popup or the annoyance that I get a full browser screen ad every time I launch my browser.. You want how much to stop your ad?
Yeah Get BENT I am the kind of guy that DOES donate to plugin developers. But not to exchange one annoyance for another... Bye ByeThe notice is set up to be displayed only once, when the extension gets updated to version 3.0.2. If you see it more than once (in a single browser), there might be a bug in the browser itself. If you can, please send me more info about it. You can also try to uninstall the extension (I guess you've already done that part hihi) and install it again after the browser restart. That may help.
Also, if you have some kind of sandboxing software like Sandboxie, it can cause this kind of problem with addons, you should see the instructions provided by sandboxing software developers.
- por eriador, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Update: the author decided to start sending custom headers to websites as explained at https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/
This could be exploited as a fingerprinting vector, so make sure to disable those notifications in the addon's preferences if you're concerned about your privacy.
- por uBronan, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Simple and easy and does what it says it is doing.
I love it will see if i can donate some money for the work done.
I stopped trying to report sites because they now are forced by our EU laws todo so.