- por Invisible, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Works perfekt especially in combination with addon "no-script". Don't know what "I dont't care about cookies" does exactly allow or disallow - but it doesn't matter because no-script does the rest. Perfect Plug-in duo - feels like Internet in 2005 again. Thank you so much!
- por Leboukoff, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5J'adorais ce module mais, hélas, la mise à jour de Firefox l'a rendu indisponible !
Les avertissements de cookies me pourrissent la vie !
Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, m'indiquer quelle ancienne version de Firefox me permettrait de retrouver "I don't care about cookies", je la réinstallerais aussitôt.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.
- por tc, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Funziona molto. Blocca tutti i cookie dai siti italiani. Spero che Firefox la abiliti anche su Android.
Grazie mille KIKO
- por Thomas Eckhardt, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5My world has changed, since this plugin is no longer supported on Firefox mobile. Now I am accepting me crazy cookies everywhere, what a mess. Really miss it!
- por P., el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Repeatedly opens his own webpage to advertise raising money for himself without an option to opt out.As the extension description says: "This addon periodicaly (usually once a year) notifies users about what has been and needs to be done." Read a bit about a product before you install anything, please.
The extension does that only once a year and it's not primarily about raising money. Of course, if you have multiple browsers or profiles you may see it more than once.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14698481, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5The Cookies are just automatically beeing accepted and thats the reason why the warnings are not supposed to be shown
- por EdwinK, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5As many others said before - the name sez it all. From the developer's website (why can't this be found here??): "By using it, you explicitly allow websites to do whatever they want with cookies they set on your computer". Are there informations anywhere as to the financing of the project? What we desperately need is an add-on that does the same but always allow the minimum settings only!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 6 mesesHi Edwin,
2. The extension is not properly financed. It's a donation based project (a big thanks to all who contributed!) but donations don't cover my time and resources invested. Feel free to change that :)