- por Usuario de Firefox 14698481, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5The Cookies are just automatically beeing accepted and thats the reason why the warnings are not supposed to be shown
I hoped that not only the cookie warnings would not be shown, but especially that these will not be accepted. That should be the point
- por Usuario de Firefox 13284126, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5Works fine but injects random text into the html tag and doesn't explain why. Not suggesting this is malware, probably for some type of cookiewall, but I would like to see this explained somewhere and not have my DOM messed with.
-edit- Can't reply as far as I know. It definitely is this extension. Check common.js and common8.js.
- por Schmurtz, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5The EU regulation which many people criticize in these comments are a true progress in your own liberty and rights. I agree to said that the implementation is really bad on most of websites and there is something to do. But take the time to read carefully what is RGPD and what is changing with this regulation and you will see that it has been made for you, to protect you.
For the author, you really should precise what does it mean "I don't care about cookies" , does it mean that it click by default on "accept all" or "reject all". I think that it matter for all the users of this extension that probably (for some of them) take care to their privacy...Thanks for the review, Schmurtz!
Generally, I agree with you, users should know what the GDPR is all about. From i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu: "Please educate yourself about cookie related privacy issues and ways to protect yourself and your data..."
While privacy is important and the law is probably here because of us, somehow the implementation of that law is going terribly wrong. Nobody will ever find the time to read all the policies on a daily basis before accepting the policy of every visited website, especially users of this extension who mostly delete all privacy data automatically when closing the browser and are faced with the same policy acceptance pop-ups every day. It's just too much. So instead of user blindly accepting and moving on, here is the extension that does so.
I will add an explanation so the users know how the extension gets rid of warnings (in most cases it just hides and blocks them; it automatically accepts cookie palicies only when it's needed for the website to function properly). Thanks for the suggestion :)
- por kuumapete, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5Not available on Firefox for Android.You should rate Firefox for Android then, not my extension :) Firefox team decides for some reason which extensions can be available there. Please join the conversation, maybe they'll add it if users demand it: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/when-will-my-extensions-become-available-on-firefox-for-android/66013
- por Usuario de Firefox 15275301, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Loved this extension. Unfortunately, the latest version 3.0.4 prevents automatic logon to adithd.com, so I disabled it and I'm waiting for a bug fix.Did you mean adit-hd.com? I can't notice any problem I'm afraid... Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with some more details, I'll be happy to fix it if it's possible. In the meantime, you can disable the extension only on that particular website and let it work elsewhere, no need to disable it everywhere.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14790351, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Version 3.0.3 breaks login function of hotcopper.com.au
Adding hotcopper.com.au to exclusions list does not solve the problem.
Will need to disable this extension until the problem is resolved, thanks.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14676466, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5causes problems with many websites (onlyoffice.eu, mytf1.fr).
I know I can add exception, but finding which FF plugin is involved is a pain.It's the same with any blocker which tries to do whatever it can to do its job. I don't see a problem on these websites (they were never reported the proper way). Please contact me by email (email@example.com) or via the Report link in the extension's menu and provide some more info, I'll be happy to fix it!
- por #98374, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5It works pretty good, but requests too big permissions like access to logins and passwords among many other. Can not find the link to open source platform like Github.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14285360, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Would be perfect if there was a way of hiding it from my context menu. Can it be done?
- por Usuario de Firefox 12994681, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5I love that it deletes cookies that I want deleted, but I HATE the constant notices at the bottom telling me how many cookies it deleted EVERY SINGLE TIME I CLOSE A TAB... Very annoying.