- por Lord Ente Rest, el hace 7 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Tut nicht für googlecom, tut nicht für news.google.com - wertlos. Das Ding ist nur dann brauchbar, wenn ich es mit dem Browser im Private-Modus kombinieren kann.
- por Huib, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5It used to work perfectly, but now it literally accepts google's cookies. I'm gonna remove this until this is fixed.
- por CreepyCrawler, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5As others have pointed out, this addon gets rid of the cookie warnings by "accepting all". This is not explicit in the description of the addon and therefore can lead many people in mistake.
- por Mike, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Caution! This add-on does not reject that websites track you; it automatically allows it! This is exactly the opposite of what I want.If the add-on does something you don't need, don't use it. Giving a one star review just because you need something else is wrong, because it pretty much does great what it's created for.
- por P., el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Repeatedly opens his own webpage to advertise raising money for himself without an option to opt out.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 6 mesesAs the extension description says: "This addon periodicaly (usually once a year) notifies users about what has been and needs to be done." Read a bit about a product before you install anything, please.
The extension does that only once a year and it's not primarily about raising money. Of course, if you have multiple browsers or profiles you may see it more than once.
- por EdwinK, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5As many others said before - the name sez it all. From the developer's website (why can't this be found here??): "By using it, you explicitly allow websites to do whatever they want with cookies they set on your computer". Are there informations anywhere as to the financing of the project? What we desperately need is an add-on that does the same but always allow the minimum settings only!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 7 mesesHi Edwin,
2. The extension is not properly financed. It's a donation based project (a big thanks to all who contributed!) but donations don't cover my time and resources invested. Feel free to change that :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 13805277, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5The name says it all. It's the perfect tool for people that don't care about cookies. It just accept every cookie.
For anyone else: Beware of this extension.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13809389, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on just sent me a notification to advertise their other services. Uninstalled!
- por Mike JC, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on blocks the discussion sections of https://metro.co.uk so I regrettably have had to remove it and I cannot recommend it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13764671, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5It used to be good, but nowadays does not work properly anymore with Firefox. Every time you want to report a cookie warning, you get the message that the fault lies with Firefox.Whenever you see that message, that means that I've seen the already existing report and checked the website and I really can't see the warning unless I disable the extension.
That is valid for Firefox on Linux, Chrome, Opera and most other browsers. But in Firefox for Windows... that's another story. I have reported it to them but they don't do much, I can't do anything else.
Try switching to Chrome for a while - just for a while :) - and you'll see there are no cookie warnings on those same websites.
- por Cynyster, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5So I get to exchange on kind of annoyance with another. The annoyance of the cookie popup or the annoyance that I get a full browser screen ad every time I launch my browser.. You want how much to stop your ad?
Yeah Get BENT I am the kind of guy that DOES donate to plugin developers. But not to exchange one annoyance for another... Bye Bye
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThe notice is set up to be displayed only once, when the extension gets updated to version 3.0.2. If you see it more than once (in a single browser), there might be a bug in the browser itself. If you can, please send me more info about it. You can also try to uninstall the extension (I guess you've already done that part hihi) and install it again after the browser restart. That may help.
Also, if you have some kind of sandboxing software like Sandboxie, it can cause this kind of problem with addons, you should see the instructions provided by sandboxing software developers.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14092327, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Der Titel hält, was er verspricht: Der Entwickler kümmert sich nicht um Cookies, auch nicht nach rund 100 Meldungen einer bestimmten Webseite.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12510202, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Ha dejado de funcionar ,en la web de confianza ,que antes no salia la advertencia de aceptar cookies ahora si salen ,por lo que lo he desinstalado