- por Jeff Tucker, el hace 5 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5I wanted to like this add-on, but while it does block cookie warnings, it also blocks other things, which can often make a complete hash of a website. I hit at least one page that looked as if it wasn't loading its own CSS - disabling the add-on and refreshing fixed it. The page was just trying to produce a modal popup about today's "special deals." Not a cookie warning at all.
- por Emtu, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5I like what it does but I don't like the begging notification. This addon should not need notifications at all.They are rarely used, once a year probably. Too much time is invested into updating the extension so I used the less intrusive way possible to remind users they have it (and benefit from it) for free. I'm not happy with the solution either though.
- por Paul, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Since the 2-3 latest updates, this extension becomes unusable in more and more websites.
i.e., I can't access to my bank account "La Banque Postale" because the login page appears as a white page. "I don't care about cookies" blocks the window.
Since yesterday December 29, 2019, the YouTube sharing window can't open because "I don't care about cookies" blocks the opening window and it endlessly swirls. Unfortunately I can't send a screenshot here. Though I have to rate this below the average.
- por Aragorn, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5I am going to uninstall this extension unfortunately due to the send policy of sending custom headers to websites as explained at https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/ (another reviewer pointed this out)
- por em1o, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5not reliable, ie: gocomics.com eu notify still pops up.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 añosI don't see the eu cookie warning unless I disable the extension on that domain, so, you have either whitelisted it or the extension doesn't work at all for you.
Btw when you see a cookie warning, you can report it to me. Right click on the page and choose "I dont care about cookies" > "Report a cookie warning" from the context menu. gocomics.com has never been reported to me.