- Se valoró con 3 de 5Loved this extension. Unfortunately, the latest version 3.0.4 prevents automatic logon to adithd.com, so I disabled it and I'm waiting for a bug fix.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesDid you mean adit-hd.com? I can't notice any problem I'm afraid... Please contact me (email@example.com) with some more details, I'll be happy to fix it if it's possible. In the meantime, you can disable the extension only on that particular website and let it work elsewhere, no need to disable it everywhere.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5It works wonders
- Se valoró con 3 de 5Version 3.0.3 breaks login function of hotcopper.com.au
Adding hotcopper.com.au to exclusions list does not solve the problem.
Will need to disable this extension until the problem is resolved, thanks.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5So useful every day i win some precious minute sand clicks fo rnothing ! Thank a lot to Daniel for this awesome work ! great idea
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This addon automatically accepts cookies:
"Starting with version 3.0.2, this extension notifies websites about which cookies the visitor allows them to install. By knowing this, websites can skip displaying the cookie warning and act according to the given permission. As a result, you will be bothered by cookie warnings even less. "
Privacy oriented users, please bear in mind the following:
The Verge shows a tracking-consent message when visiting the site from the EU. Most people will click "I Accept" to make it go away, but if you don't and hide the message via CSS, you won't be tracked and the site is way faster: 32 vs 5 secs load time 61 vs 2 JS files 2 vs 1 MB
Ublock Origin cookies block removes the CSS and does not accept the cookies, you can also use the element picker.
[update: looks like I have no clue what I'm talking about, so I recommend you ignore my comment above]
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 mesesOk, one by one...
1. This addon automatically accepts cookies WHEN it is necessary for the website to function properly. Mostly it just hides cookie warnings.
2. Quoted message has nothing to do with automatically accepting cookies. It is about notifying websites what you allow them to do so they may skip displaying a cookie warning alltogether if they want to improve user experience.
3. Cookie warning on theverge.com is not auto-accepted, it's just hidden with this extension, so I don't know why you are writing about it.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Most of times works perfect. Thank you!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Thank you, this makes online life so much easier.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Good but needs a better method to not break sites. Currently twitter.com and tweakers.net are broken and the failure mode of landing on an unusable site leaving you with no clues is just awful.Tweakers.net works in the latest version. I don't get any reports about twitter. Like with any blocker, when you see a problem, you have to report it and disable the extension for that particular page/website, at least until it is solved.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5The update pop ups are annoying.
EDIT: Yeah, it pop ups once. Still annoying.The update pop-up is set to be displayed only once. There may be something wrong with your browser, ie if you use sandboxing or a single browser profile across multiple devices.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Works great! Kiko, could you please include this site to your list for uBlock Origin?