- Se valoró con 5 de 5Most of times works perfect. Thank you!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Thank you, this makes online life so much easier.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Good but needs a better method to not break sites. Currently twitter.com and tweakers.net are broken and the failure mode of landing on an unusable site leaving you with no clues is just awful.Tweakers.net works in the latest version. I don't get any reports about twitter. Like with any blocker, when you see a problem, you have to report it and disable the extension for that particular page/website, at least until it is solved.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5The update pop ups are annoying.
EDIT: Yeah, it pop ups once. Still annoying.The update pop-up is set to be displayed only once. There may be something wrong with your browser, ie if you use sandboxing or a single browser profile across multiple devices.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Works great! Kiko, could you please include this site to your list for uBlock Origin?
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Great add-on. Only issue here now is that the page https://tweakers.net/ stays blank / gray ...Yeah, I see it's reported to me, they have changed something on the website... It will be fixed in the next version. You may also let them to check which cookies you allow them to install and stop bothering you: https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/
- Se valoró con 2 de 5I am going to uninstall this extension unfortunately due to the send policy of sending custom headers to websites as explained at https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/ (another reviewer pointed this out)
- Se valoró con 1 de 5So I get to exchange on kind of annoyance with another. The annoyance of the cookie popup or the annoyance that I get a full browser screen ad every time I launch my browser.. You want how much to stop your ad?
Yeah Get BENT I am the kind of guy that DOES donate to plugin developers. But not to exchange one annoyance for another... Bye Bye
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 8 mesesThe notice is set up to be displayed only once, when the extension gets updated to version 3.0.2. If you see it more than once (in a single browser), there might be a bug in the browser itself. If you can, please send me more info about it. You can also try to uninstall the extension (I guess you've already done that part hihi) and install it again after the browser restart. That may help.
Also, if you have some kind of sandboxing software like Sandboxie, it can cause this kind of problem with addons, you should see the instructions provided by sandboxing software developers.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5nützliche Erweiterung !
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Update: the author decided to start sending custom headers to websites as explained at https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/
This could be exploited as a fingerprinting vector, so make sure to disable those notifications in the addon's preferences if you're concerned about your privacy.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5flawlessly.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5If you hate that cookies pop-up as much as I did then this is a must!