- Se valoró con 5 de 5Best thing since malt whiskey was invented
- Se valoró con 5 de 5great work!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Works well in Thunderbird, rather ironic that I had to create this review in order to create an 'editable text box' so I could enable the dictionary in Firefox!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Love British spelling. Thank you.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Great add-on, thank you for this.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Excellent plug in. Thank you for all your hard work.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This is a breath of fresh air from the stifeld suffocating reach of google and its affiliates stealing everything you are and leaving you with nothing to conceal our identity like a newborn naked baby with no protection this the quick cure all the keys to freedom in anonymity I want you thank Firefox and it's team godspeed God blessing get Ghost
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Thank you for maintaining and updating this educative extension! Working perfectly in Pale Moon.:-)
There is still a long way to go, I believe, but as long as I live I will keep on improving it.
Starting on 2-DEC I will continue adding possessives to proper names, as I have only fixed the missing ones in the letters A-G... thousands missing I believe.
Always remember that if you or anyone find any missing words that exist in the Oxford/Collins dictionaries, just send me an e-mail for analysis.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Nice
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Correction on spellings when typing word
- Se valoró con 4 de 5nice
- Se valoró con 3 de 5The dictionary does not actively correct spelling while it is being typed and does not check grammar. Other than that it is a decent spell checker but only servers a purpose when Firefox's built in spell checker does not work for some reason.Hello John,
What you ask for, "actively correct spelling" and "grammar check", are not possible with Mozilla spellers.
For that you need Microsoft Word or OpenOffice/LibreOffice Writer, because they have an option called "autocorrect" which allows to replace words automatically (I am working on it for LibreOffice in Portuguese).
The best you can do is to use LanguageTool with Firefox:
Notice that the add-on for Thunderbird is kind of unmaintained.
Also, have in attention that my GB speller is the official one for Mozilla:
I am not sure if they are shipping it with the software though, which means that you probably have it built-in without knowing.
- Se valoró con 5 de 55 stars
- Se valoró con 5 de 5finally it’s working in Nightly too!
It’s really a cool extension for a Grammar Nazi like me, I wouldn’t want to be caught writing typos or something :)
Thank you Marco for your work!Hello!
Thank you for your comment.
One of the difficulties I was facing was the possessive forms in proper names (I was only adding them if found on Wikipedia).
After someone opened a ticket in LibreOffice's Bugzilla, I had a conversation with a LO developer and he said that all proper names accept possessive.
A few days ago I have improved my tool "Proofing Tool GUI" and in the next months I will work on the possessive forms.
There is still a long way to go but we will get there.