- por Usuario de Firefox 13400426, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5program for some reason, stops working and I have to re-install it every few days, is there a fix? To the Developers response, ask any questions you have, I use a desk top with windows 7 64bit this has been going on for about a year now. I just notice that spell check is not working any more... come back to this page, I add it again and I'm good for a few days...The information you provide is not enough to analyse your problem.
Send me an e-mail so that we can see how to solve it:
marcoagpinto @ sapo.pt
- por Usuario de Firefox 16033389, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Hi! I couldnt figure out how to use this addon in android mobile firefox. Could your help me please? If it is not compatible with the mobile are there any alternatives? Thank you for your effort...Hello!
I have been trying to find out the answer.
I asked in the add-ons riot channel about it but no one replied.
I found this URL:
It says there that Android doesn't accept dictionaries, which is strange.
I tried to install LanguageTool which uses my dictionary, and it doesn't work on Android.
It is terrible :-(
- por Usuario de Firefox 15442493, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5This add-on does not work at all. I cannot even find it in my browser. It says that it is installed but it is not in my extension tab. I restarted the Firefox browser but it does not work. In disappointment, I had to download another add-on.
Update: Now after the new update for the browser. The add-on is working and it's really good. :)Hello dear brother,
Don't worry, follow the install instructions here:
If you are using Firefox 59 or older, download the legacy add-on:
Tell me if it worked.
- por KK, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5It's an excellent add-on, and thank you for maintaining it, Marco Pinto.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThank you my dear brother,
I have been dedicating the latest times to add possessives and plurals to words.
I have been analysing word by word to see which ones are nouns and thus add plural+possessive.
I still have issues with the "mass nouns"/"uncountable nouns" since only some accept plurals and I am not sure if they all accept possessives.
I committed the current version to Gerrit and it will come with LibreOffice 6.4 in January, but then I found out that some more common plurals were missing, such as "punishers", which I will come in December's version but it will only be integrated into LibreOffice in May (they only integrate the spellers twice a year: May and November).
There is still a long way to go and I know that I can make the difference. Like Spock once said: "because the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one or the few". Individual effort will benefit millions.
Kind regards from,
> Marco A.G.Pinto
- por Jerry, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5None of the mozilla extensions and addons from "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/language-tools/" doesnt a job of being in 2019. Their database are 20 years old where they dont know the word Flipboard which they say is clipboard. SERIOUSLY. None of the english lang or dict works like they are productive friendly for someone working in 21st century where words update daily and social media has changed the words we never thought existed. It doesnt know the word awesomesauce until it is corrected to awesomeness. Most importantly it doesnt detect words from other language that have taken place in English dic like it detects "Laddu or laddoo" as "lad do". LEARN FROM CHROME WHERE IT HAS OPTION TO LEARN FROM GOOGLE FOR SUGGESTIONS. WHERE'S YOURS?
GO FOR BETTER DICTIONARIES PRESENT ONLINE - https://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/the-best-10-online-dictionaries.html
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosHello!
I have nothing to do with Mozilla's add-ons being 20 years old.
What I know is that I update the GB speller every month.
You have the most up to date British speller, when the other speller was abandoned in 2006.
If you find missing words, just e-mail them to me, and, if they are in Oxford or Collins dictionaries, I will add them.
It is not possible to learn from Google suggestions since spellers only have a file with words and a file with affixes to be applied to the words file (it is impossible for me to add menus and such, as it only checks spelling).
I have just added:
48903) laddu + laddoo + ladoo (+plural +'s)
48904) flipboard (+plural +'s - Collins)
"awesomesauce" is a US word according to Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries, so I didn't add it.
In the future, suggest words via e-mail and not by rating my speller 1 star.