- Se valoró con 5 de 5This is by far one of the best add-ons ever made, for any platform, for any program, and for free! It's too bad that other dictionaries doesn't have the same kind of effort and passion. It's essential for anyone seriously writing in British English.
I was just curious about why it doesn't have a perfect five-stars score and started reading some comments... Well, Einstein was right about the infiniteness of some human features... It's stunning how some people are simply unable to use a browser dictionary, or to understand how it works and why, and then they waste time coming here to complain about their inabilities...
Anyway, I've been using this dictionary for so long and just had to thank the author for the amazing work! Forget those that apparently don't even know how to "Google" it. Thinking about it, is "to google" a verb, already...?Thank you!
Yes, "google" is a verb:
I added it a long time ago.
EDIT: "Google" is also a company name if written in uppercase.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This guys doesn't get enough credit. It may not be the most glamorous of add-ons, but it is fundamental for me.Thank you!
:-) :-) :-)
V2.63 is out!
The "civil parishes" list is huge and it will take me a few more months to add them all (I am adding with copy/paste all the missing ones, one by one).
Always remember that you can send me an e-mail if you find missing or incorrect words.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5good =)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5It works :)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5fixed my spell checker problems in facebook
- Se valoró con 5 de 5tres pratique et rapide
- Se valoró con 5 de 5I don't know how to use this add on. I've installed this one along with Google translate extension. When double click on any word, only the translate extension pops up. Please guide me.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Best up to date British English spelling extension for Mozilla there is!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Very good.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This add-on seems very good, though one thing I have noticed that it has only 60 of the 66 books of the Bible. I would like to request the six missing books, which are: Habakkuk, Malachi, Philippians, Colossians, Thessalonians, Philemon. As a Christian, I talk about these books constantly. It is also a shame that the add-on doesn't include American spellings such as color. When I'm not speaking to Brits, I prefer to use American English, so as not to create any barriers in communication.Hello!
I can't add "color" since it is American, but you can use American words by installing a US speller and toggling between spellers as needed.
Tomorrow morning I will work on the six bible missing books.
I will try to find if Wikipedia has information about them in order to try to find missing related words.
Consider that on Friday night I will update the nightly changes in GitHub with missing bible terms:
Tons of bible related words/names added.
See the GitHub release notes for 16-FEB-2018.
It will be available in the monthly update within a couple of weeks.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Simple and user friendly interface.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Best thing since malt whiskey was invented
- Se valoró con 5 de 5great work!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Works well in Thunderbird, rather ironic that I had to create this review in order to create an 'editable text box' so I could enable the dictionary in Firefox!