- Rated 1 out of 5by Weeze, a year agoDidn't block my requested keywords, even after lots of tinkering about.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13930576, a year agoThis program does what I want done. Facebook keeps changing the playing field, and sometimes there a few bugs, but Matt keeps fighting the good fight. I highly recommend this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Unknown_1, a year agoSocial Fixer is great for anyone on Facebook. It has lots of easy to use tweaks and provides extra security for you with the container thingy!
- Rated 2 out of 5by MedGR45, a year agoCan the dev just hide the date bubbles? It's annoying and we can't use the extension like this because almost every single post that you scroll to shows an annoying big date bubble on it..
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15783979, a year ago27.2 was supposed to have fixed the date bubbles over all the posts. I'm still getting date bubbles all over my news feed. I've had social fixer disabled for several months and am now looking for an alternative
Developer responseposted a year agoIt worked fine for a while until Facebook changed their code to break it and cause the current bug. I'm working on a fix. This is the nature of extensions like this, I make something work, they break it, I fix it, they break it. Repeat.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14160391, a year agoWhenever I press "...see more" it hides the post, please fix!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ed, 2 years agoI use this add-on for tweaks and stealth mode, which are good however, sponsored posts are showing and every post has their date highlighted in a black box, almost like you hover over the date on every post. This box stacks, which clogs up the whole homepage with just annoyance.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13669296, 2 years agoOnce I got how to use/fill it out, I made a list of page names to be sent to a tab with a certain name. Nothing. I saw the Control Panel finding those posts (60+), but they were not being sent ANYWHERE. Hate I have to restart the browser every time I change/edit anything. I didn't have to go to/view my Newsfeed for it to find those matches/posts, but where am I supposed to view THOSE that it found? I Clicked & reloaded the tab I told it to send those to, but nothing. Just shows the original page on the tab & none of the posts.
I likely would be more like many in the 5star reviews if all I wanted the app for was to hide certain words and ads/sponsors/suggested posts, but I don't even really view my Newsfeed unless my Custom lists (now/temporarily deformed to literally lists of people/pages instead of posts) have problem/s. I gave up on the scattered order Newsfeed years ago once I made those Lists. I was hoping this app would have the option to have/make something of pages' posts somewhat similar to what those lists were. I haven't seen/found anything that works so far (& I did change the name of the tab to check if that would work/help).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dan, 2 years agoEverything is fine except for the date bubbles all over everything after an update a couple weeks ago.
They make it impossible to read anything on my tablet with these dirty big bubbles showing the time and date of the posts I can't see any more.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThis has already been fixed and released! Make sure you update to 27.2 which has the fix.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jakoebchen, 2 years agoGreat Tool ❤️
sadly only in english-version..
using for Germans is a little bit difficult but works great!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bipbop, 2 years agoGreat idea to allow you to filter out 'fluff' posts by facebook, to fill up your newsfeed with 'new' information to keep you "engaged and on facebook". I am still testing this out, but wanted to give a thumbs up to the developer for the idea!