- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17881207, 6 months agoFantastic. Returns control of the feed to the user! It is quite techy to configure. Perhaps the dev could offer a dumbed down version (designed by a non-dev) with just a couple of options to satisfy the numpties that gave it 1 star. Watch out Matt, FB will be coming for you with countermeasures, that is if they don't just send the boys around to break your knee caps! :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17908987, 7 months agoThis is GREAT! It took 30 seconds to set up a rule blocking all the horrendous "suggested for you" garbage posts that FB was constantly pushing. I absolutely love it! Now I just get to see my feed without literally every other post being FB junk. Along with Facebook Container, DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials, Privacy Badger, uBlockOrigin, and PiHole I have a completely clean and ad-free Facebook experience.
Absolutely insane what one has to do to enjoy a service without being monetized, tracked, and shoved ads every step of the way.
- Rated 5 out of 5by zika, 10 months agoAll things I tested are working perfectly. Lot of options. Hide ads and suggestions just adding keywords to "hide posts" menu. Im impressed. Not a programmer but know that modifying main FB web via browser extension is something facebook don´t want to happen, and hard to do and maintain.
This deserves lot of grattitude to the author.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Stefaon, a year ago[Previously : I tried it for the "suggestions" filter, but it doesn't work for that at all.
Seems like a good idea for the rest, but unfortunately not for what I want.]
Edit : Then I understand that the filter is for english speacker only, but it's possible to edit a custom filter (I did it with the word "Suggestions", and it work fine !).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13930576, 2 years agoThis program does what I want done. Facebook keeps changing the playing field, and sometimes there a few bugs, but Matt keeps fighting the good fight. I highly recommend this.