- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17881207, 3 months agoFantastic. Returns control of the feed to the user! It is quite techy to configure. Perhaps the dev could offer a dumbed down version (designed by a non-dev) with just a couple of options to satisfy the numpties that gave it 1 star. Watch out Matt, FB will be coming for you with countermeasures, that is if they don't just send the boys around to break your knee caps! :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17908987, 4 months agoThis is GREAT! It took 30 seconds to set up a rule blocking all the horrendous "suggested for you" garbage posts that FB was constantly pushing. I absolutely love it! Now I just get to see my feed without literally every other post being FB junk. Along with Facebook Container, DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials, Privacy Badger, uBlockOrigin, and PiHole I have a completely clean and ad-free Facebook experience.
Absolutely insane what one has to do to enjoy a service without being monetized, tracked, and shoved ads every step of the way.
- Rated 5 out of 5by zika, 8 months agoAll things I tested are working perfectly. Lot of options. Hide ads and suggestions just adding keywords to "hide posts" menu. Im impressed. Not a programmer but know that modifying main FB web via browser extension is something facebook don´t want to happen, and hard to do and maintain.
This deserves lot of grattitude to the author.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17694334, 10 months agoDespite unchecking the reminder box on the Donation tab, it will still remind you to donate every now and then. Sponsored posts are not hidden, do not download.
- Rated 1 out of 5by D, 10 months agoIt doesn't work for me at all. Literally nothing. Not blocking sponsored post, nor political, no option to hide read posts, no comment navigator. I had such high hopes for this. Sad.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tas, a year agoI'm just using it with it's default settings and it still displays suggested/sponsored posts. I tried enabling the filters myself in the filter page, reloaded the page, still no difference.