- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17881207, 8 months agoFantastic. Returns control of the feed to the user! It is quite techy to configure. Perhaps the dev could offer a dumbed down version (designed by a non-dev) with just a couple of options to satisfy the numpties that gave it 1 star. Watch out Matt, FB will be coming for you with countermeasures, that is if they don't just send the boys around to break your knee caps! :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17908987, 9 months agoThis is GREAT! It took 30 seconds to set up a rule blocking all the horrendous "suggested for you" garbage posts that FB was constantly pushing. I absolutely love it! Now I just get to see my feed without literally every other post being FB junk. Along with Facebook Container, DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials, Privacy Badger, uBlockOrigin, and PiHole I have a completely clean and ad-free Facebook experience.
Absolutely insane what one has to do to enjoy a service without being monetized, tracked, and shoved ads every step of the way.
- Rated 5 out of 5by zika, a year agoAll things I tested are working perfectly. Lot of options. Hide ads and suggestions just adding keywords to "hide posts" menu. Im impressed. Not a programmer but know that modifying main FB web via browser extension is something facebook don´t want to happen, and hard to do and maintain.
This deserves lot of grattitude to the author.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17694334, a year agoDespite unchecking the reminder box on the Donation tab, it will still remind you to donate every now and then. Sponsored posts are not hidden, do not download.
- Rated 1 out of 5by D, a year agoIt doesn't work for me at all. Literally nothing. Not blocking sponsored post, nor political, no option to hide read posts, no comment navigator. I had such high hopes for this. Sad.