To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Social Fixer 7.601.1-signed Requires Restart
Social Fixer for Facebook fixes annoyances, adds features, and enhances existing functionality to make FB more fun and efficient. Filter the news feed, hide sponsored posts and political posts, hide parts of the page you don't want to see, and more!
About this Add-on
- Filter posts in the news feed by content, author, link url, and more
- Built-in Filter Subscriptions let you just pick a filter and use it without knowing how it works
- Pre-defined filters include hiding Sponsored Posts, Political posts, things your friends like, and much more.
- Hide posts you've read and are done with, so they don't appear in the news feed anymore
- Select from a list of Display Tweaks to customize the interface, or write your own with CSS
- Force FB to stay on the Most Recent feed
- Hide parts of the page you don't want to see, like panels in the left or right columns.
- Comment Navigator lets you expand all comments and replies to a post, and highlight comments that are older than an age you specify
- Tips point you to built-in Facebook settings and options and suggest values to make your experience better
- Stealth Mode hides Like buttons, Comment areas, etc so you can browse Facebook without accidentally interacting with posts you don't intend to
- Show full timestamps on posts, rather than relative times like "1 hr ago"
- Anonymize for screenshots with one click - hide friend names, group names, profile pictures, etc. If you want to share a conversation or screenshot but not your privacy, anonymize first.
Filters and Tweaks are updated regularly and automatically available to you to use without any additional work. Features will be added continuously to make your Facebook experience as great as possible!
After a long hiatus, Social Fixer has been completely re-written from scratch to be more robust, have more features, and be ready for continuous updates!