- Rated 4 out of 5by Peter G, 2 months agoThe CSS and code injection/changing ability is very useful, though the working ad blocking for the new FB ad variants needs to be deployed to users soon (currently working in beta .41)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15113905, 3 years agoOne of the best add-ins I know of. The only reason why it did not earn (yet) five stars from me, is because of a) the updates could occur more often (although it's still good for donateware); and b) saving and restoring your preferences/settings requires quite a few mouse clicks. The latter is required if you use this software on many computers instead of just one a and want the latest settings on all computers.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14583779, 4 years agoI've been using Social Fixer for about 8, 9 years now and it's brilliant. Across Firefox and Chrome, too! You can block specific words, or filter stuff off into it's own tab.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mrowa378, 4 years agoThis add-on is nice :-) just a pity that all these options / settings and others are not in Polish, and that in other languages :-( P.S. what will be the update thanks to which will be available the language of Poland and other languages to choose from, I will give a rating of 5+ :-)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14306025, 4 years agoGreat app otherwise, but NEEDS a "read-reciept blocker" or "'seen'-blocker" for Facebook chats. Blocking "... is typing" would also be a VERY good idea. For both the Firefox and Chrome extentions, PLEASE include this. I will rate this app 5 stars and even donate if you have a donation link.
That was the most important feature I was hoping for. Otherwise this app is still pretty decent/amazing, but PLEASE add a "Seen Blocker" for Facebook chat.