Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15629978, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Used to work great. But when i finally switched to windows 10 (from win7) at the end of last year. The pause button stopped working. Also, I used to be able to double click a sentence (in the popup window) and it would start to read from that sentence. Now that too doesn't work. It will highlight the text i double click, but continue to read like nothing happened.
If this start working like it used to, its worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (but at the moment, 2 stars is the best i can give)
- by Firefox user 14882945, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best TTS add-on I have tried so far. This one has the widest selection of voices. It will read the whole website if you don't highlight anything.
- by Anton Georgiev, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you. The best extension of this kind. Please enable an option to highlight in text in the page itself, or in a popup that would not dissaٱpear when you change window focus! If you do, I would use it a lot more, keeping it on my non-main screen.
- by Igor, a year agoRated 3 out of 5By itself extension works fine, but there is problem when it needs to work together with other extensions, for example, to read text produced by EBUB or FB2 extension.
1. epub file opened with EPUBReader extension (works fine), but opening resulting page with 'Read Aloud' extension results in the error message:
"missing host permission for the tab".
2. Once again, separately, both extensions work fine, error appear only when data are passed from the first to the second one.
- by Firefox user 15414776, a year agoRated 5 out of 5works great! for those complaining about the voice===> 1.press the stop button when it starts playing. 2.click the gear 3. change the voice to any v3 ibmwatson voices(Michealv3 is sweet) they sound great(at the very bottom of the list). I also slowed the voice ever so slightly