Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by glibglob, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I use this extension daily, thank you. One thing that i'd like to request that would make life easier is the function of the toolbar button. Either add another button for the function of "send only this tab to onetab" or add an option for function.
- by OlivMoz, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Like many others I tried it but it's disappointing.
My 100+ tabs are lost.
It seems that on Android there are two types of tabs, recently open (the one open on the current session maybe?) and older one (from previous sessions). The older one are not recognize by onetab, thus not recorded.
- by Firefox user 12887186, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5For me, this has become an indispensable extension. A special feature is the possibility to give a name to saved tabs. This increases the clarity. With OneTab, for example, I can save all open tabs for a thematic search with one click and restore them at a later time.
- by Valeria, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5This review is for the PC version:
There have been many addons that have attempted to do something similar to what this addon does, but none do it quite so reliably and easily. This addon is very simple & intuitive to use, and I have very quickly become reliant on it. It does almost everything I need it to do: drag tabs between tab groups, allows duplicates in case I want a certain tab in more than one group, group locking so I don't accidentally mess my sorting up, group starring to make it easier to find at the top of the tab group list, naming of tab groups so I know what I've put where, the option to share tab groups as a webpage to quickly get lists of links to friends and relatives, the list goes on and on. The only thing it doesn't do, and the only reason this review is 4 stars instead of 5, is because there doesn't seem to be a way to manually sort the tab groups themselves. Adding a new tab group changes the order and that's annoying to me, but not nearly enough to stop using it. If this feature is incorporated into the addon, I'll change it to 5. Thank you so much for this wonderful addon! Excellent work! ♥
- by Firefox user 15095017, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This extension just took 100 open tabs and saved only one! 😠 Those were important. I like OneTab for PC, but this mobile extension makes you guys pure trash.
- by jc74, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5First time I tried to use it, it closed all my tabs (nearly a hundred that I'd kept open across crashes, reboots and FF updates for months) and gave me a list of only the most recent two. I think this is probably the first time in my life I really feel like I could murder someone. I'm sure it will pass but it won't stop me hoping the developer gets hit by a bus.
- by MrHallows, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've used this extension religiously for years on my desktop and I love it. However, I just installed it on my Android phone and upon using it, it deleted ALL of my tabs and didn't even save them!! I had over 100 tabs open and now they are gone! I am EXTREMELY disappointed.