by displayname9000, 3 years ago
Rated 5 out of 5
I understand there may be problems updating the add-on to be compatible with the forthcoming Firefox 57. Hopefully you can get it sorted. If not, then at least you tried! :)
- by Tigre99, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5I managed to get Nosquint Plus to work with the latest version of Firefox and to keep the settings between sessions. The trick to is to change only one setting at a time:
1. Open Firefox
2. Open Noquint settings
3. Change one setting and save
4. Close Firefox
5. Repeat 1-4 above
- by Jayne d'Eau, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 51) Uninstall NS+ & delete appropriate YouTube etc. cookies as well.
2) Go to: Switch to Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) v82.0.1 (current version) for personal use...
...to "roll-back" all the extra bells & whistles that bog down the Firefox browser which interferes with the add-ons. This will take you to the download page:
3) Then put:
into your cookie whitelist. (You may want to clear this cookie from time to time if you customize quite a large number of sites over time and some are out-dated for you.)
4) Then download NS+.
I just tried it an it is holding for my Win10. It is a very good add-on, the instability problem is with FF & legacy protocols.
Please use NS+ gently as it is an older build within new tech so give it time in-between adjustments to reset, especially when zooming +/-. Otherwise, bottle-necking will result in the add-on/browser crashing until you restart FF. If it didn't load on a page, wait for your system to settle down and then refresh or reload the page in a new tab.
Set all your global settings to your optimum choices and AVOID checking the individual site "exclude site for global settings" box as best you can. Keep individual site tweaks to an acceptable minimum to meet your needs. Too many tabs open at the same time will also crash the add-on, requiring a restart of FF.
5) Enjoy your NoSquint Plus
- by jputting, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5After 3 very long years of no updates and no fixing of the many reported bugs during this time, this seems to be an neglected or abandoned add-on.
This is still not retaining your Zoom levels for any website when installed in Firefox 77.0.1 on macOS Catalina 10.15.5
Baris Derin please fix your add-ons and keep them updated, if you are NOT prepared to this remove them from this Firefox add-on website.
- by pts, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Nothing happens when I click on Site Settings following right-click in web page. No toolbar icon, no context menu, no nothing. OS X 10.14 (Mojave), Firefox Quantum 68.0.
- by Firefox user 14761923, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Nem a beállított nagyítással nyitja az oldalakat. Régen jobb volt. Volt Global és el lehetett menteni. Amit beállítottam, annyira nagyított. Ez pocsék!