- Rated 4 out of 5by nsk, 3 months agoVery helpful tool. I just wish that it would also track pop-up videos. My university's website uses old people font sizes so I'm constantly at 50% to keep everything in my monitor, but my lectures become too small so I use that pop out thing. This tracker doesn't include those since you technically click out of the window to view it; it's too much of a hassle to keep clicking the site after opening it and then clicking the video whenever I want to pause it instead of pressing space, so I lose that tracking history.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ~~ BakaFox ~~, a year agoAwesome extension! Really helps me keep my binge web browsing habit under control.
The only this I suggest is to add an option to set the time limits. For example, if you spent more than X minutes on the website today, the extension will replace website contents with warning banner.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kay, a year agoThis looks like a really cool addon, but sadly the timer itself isn't working. Tho I can see what websites I have visited. If you have any suggestions for help I'd love to hear it!
EDIT: I'm not sure if restarting did the trick, or if I was just confused by the UI showing only minutes but no indication it's actually ticking by. But it seems to be working now
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ashdei-san, a year agoExcellent addon! Really disturbing (but in a useful way)
Actually, it would be good if numbers on counter be bigger.
And if you could have both options "time spend online" and "on which sites" in the same time.
Still it's a good addon I'm glad I found it! Thank you!^^
- Rated 1 out of 5by xpg, 2 years agoDoesn't seem to work. Icon visible but no time. Summary page is blank & menu doesn't work. Ironic that an add-on designed to stop wasting time actually does the opposite.