Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Hamed, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It is a really useful add-on to monitor the time that is spent in surfing the web. it provides reports per day/week/month that are really meaningful to help you manage your time.
There are two features that I can suggest to be added to make it even better :
1. Sync the times between all instances of the firefox (even the android version)
2. let the user to categorize sites. For example I need to monitor how much I have spent in total on facebook and twitter. So it would be great if I could add a category and add these two sites into it. Then the reports consider these categories.
thanks a lot
- by Uli, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5i think there is a small bug inside... it changes all the time by itself back to the gray mode. i want it the green mode all the time... but after few hours or restarting firefox (not sure) its again gray...
- by Balaji, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't display the ticker as mentioned in the screeshots on FF 48.0.2 version. After spending some time and later to only find that the ticker doesn't get displayed on private mode set on FF, then not helpful at all.
- by Noitidart, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely wonderful. My favorite part about this, is that it is made specifically and only for Firefox!
But is there anyway to make it so that it continues to time as long as the tab is opened (it doesnt have to be focused), for a certain domain. Because I download files from the site and analyze it in an offline app, and then come back to Firefox to complete the work. But this is only for specific domains.
Right now I see only an option to make it continually time for all domains or none domains.
- by NipomoDan, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5I really like this app. Well worth the contribution.
Very eye opening. I knew I spend a lot of time on the Internet but...whew!
I want to always see the total time but I usually forget to change the mode. Please add a preference to set default mode.
- by Firefox user 12225939, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Say you have 2 monitors, and a window of firefox in each one. The timer only times the one you're in at the time, so if I'm working in one and watching a video in another it won't monitor the video
- by Firefox user 12114003, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5There should be an option to change the daily reset time from 4:00am to 0:00am. I cannot use this add-on without this functionality unfortunately. Looks good otherwise though.
- by Hierophant, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Wasted time searching Firefox newsgroup to find out why the icon does not appear in the toolbar. Then I found out why, it will not work in `Private browsing`. I use PB all the time so this will be of limited use to me.
- by Firefox user 12080128, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like this add-on very much! It is pritty simple, the overview shows the usage you spend on the web and every website very clear.
The only problem I have is when twitter.com is displayed and you leave the computer - the add-on is still counting although I do nothing on the computer. Even when the screensaver starts (really no mouse movement ect.) it is counting. My assumption is that the twitter website is refreshing to show the user the unread messages on top. Please fix this!
- by Firefox user 12052711, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful add-on. It's very interesting to be able to track how you spend your time and it has helped me to be more aware of where my day goes. The add-on is very easy to use and provides monthly, weekly and daily breakdown which is very helpful.