- Rated 3 out of 5Wasted time searching Firefox newsgroup to find out why the icon does not appear in the toolbar. Then I found out why, it will not work in `Private browsing`. I use PB all the time so this will be of limited use to me.
- Rated 4 out of 5Mind the time is excellent, it is very helpful in pointing out where that wasted time goes.
- Rated 4 out of 5I like this add-on very much! It is pritty simple, the overview shows the usage you spend on the web and every website very clear.
The only problem I have is when twitter.com is displayed and you leave the computer - the add-on is still counting although I do nothing on the computer. Even when the screensaver starts (really no mouse movement ect.) it is counting. My assumption is that the twitter website is refreshing to show the user the unread messages on top. Please fix this!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very useful add-on. It's very interesting to be able to track how you spend your time and it has helped me to be more aware of where my day goes. The add-on is very easy to use and provides monthly, weekly and daily breakdown which is very helpful.
- Rated 4 out of 5nice and useful!
- Rated 5 out of 5başarılı bir eklenti
- Rated 5 out of 5Great addon! Simple but very useful!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very Useful. thank you
- Rated 3 out of 5There is no button now, I did see the little hourglass button when I first installed it, but now I don't. There is no documentation for usage that I can find, except to say that there is a button now, instead of the ticker, and no other place I can find for support, so I am doing it here. I see they ask for support, but how can I pay for something that doesn't work and has no technical info nor help that I can find?
- Rated 5 out of 5which theme for firefox are you using in screenshots
- Rated 5 out of 5Enable in setting - keep selected time mode always. Thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5every couple of days the summary resets itself..../
- Rated 5 out of 5Great interface update.
- Rated 1 out of 5On nightly built it's not working. I think this problem not only happen to me, but also happen to many people, I chat them at IRC MozNet and they tell the same thing. No extension shown, Only successfully installed...
Developer responseposted 4 years agoVersion 1.2.2 works on Firefox Beta (39). I just tried it with DeveloperEdition (40) and it's not working for me there.
Mozilla has deprecated the widget module of their add-on SDK:
So I think that's why Mind the Time is not working on Firefox 40 or higher. I'm currently working on a new version that doesn't use the widget module. That should fix the problem. I hope to be able to release it soon.
UPDATE: a new version of Mind the Time (1.3.0) is now available and it works on Firefox nightly (41) and developer edition (40):
- Rated 4 out of 5Works great. I should spend less time in internet :-)
- Rated 1 out of 5Not resetting at 400 am anymore. Not resetting at all.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works excellently.
- Rated 5 out of 5Absolutely brilliant. Working out of the box just how i wanted it to use. I can track my time in Firefox and make adjustments in my procrastination based on the real numbers.
- Rated 2 out of 5Despite my best efforts timer doesn't appear in toolbar anymore.. shame because I find it very useful and was planning to make a donation... but now it doesn't work!
- Rated 3 out of 5Pause timer after one inactivity option not working. Timer runes continuously.
- Rated 4 out of 5I am a professional student, and one of my grants requires me to track the amount of time spent in the classroom. Since my school is based online, this was tricky until one of my IT friends recommended this add-on. I added it yesterday, and I am happy with it so far. I am waiting to see if the generated reports will be approved, but it looks like it will fulfill the requirements.
I'm having some difficulty with the tracker, though. As I said, I started using the Add-On yesterday. It is now 7:36 AM (EST), and the Add-On is still tracking this morning's hours as yesterday. I was uncomfortable with the 4 AM setting as opposed to midnight, but this is not going to work for me if the days cannot be separated. Help?? Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5It gives you the most elegant and profound statistics on your behaviour on the web. It's unobtrusive and a must for the one perfecting himself. No longer be blind to how much time your bad habits suck out of your life. Kill them on time.
Update: I'm using Procrastitracker to track pc usage now.
- Rated 4 out of 5Good addon but please add graphs like timestats on Google Chrome
- Rated 5 out of 5Love the app! Only thing is that some games (like msn games) play in a pop-out window and I don't think the extension is tracking this time. Any way to address this?
- Rated 4 out of 5hey i like this addon a lot.
If you could add on option to ignore the websites browsed during private mode, that'd be awesome. ;-)
Developer responseposted 5 years agoThanks, Mind the Time already ignores private browsing: "No time or websites are logged for private browsing windows." from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mind-the-time/