- Rated 5 out of 5As I cannot leave one more message under your answer, I've decided to leave on more review instead.
«Pale Moon» won't support the new kind of addons, so, please, could you port it just for us, for the community?
- Rated 5 out of 5Love this app but I wish that it was translated into my language
- Rated 5 out of 5I have the same problem as Uli (from October 5, 2016 review)
It resets to gray mode. Can you please add a default mode setting or something like that?
- Rated 5 out of 5Зачётная прога .Подробно показывает сколько времени в день , в неделю , в месяц ты зависаешь в инете и на каких сайтах. Отображает процент затраченного времени на каждом ресурсе.
Дополнение не заменимо для тех кто экономит время.
- Rated 4 out of 5Using Firefox on a mac. There is a little "0" showing, but when I click on the summary data it shows the entire amount of time I have wasted.
- Rated 5 out of 5Best extension for time tracking!
Can you build this extension for Google Chrome?
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as expected, clean, fast.
I would prefer that the aggregate scores account the current day.
- Rated 5 out of 5I really enjoy this addon. I have it set up to give me a little popup every 20 minutes to tell me how long i've spent online today and It's a fantastic reminder to get up and stretch and at the same time to maybe go find something more productive to do.
The setting options are simple easy to understand. The statistics page is also really nicely laid out and very easy to understand. Would definitely recommend this addon if you're interested in tracking the amount of time you spend on websites or on the internet in general.
- Rated 5 out of 5It is a really useful add-on to monitor the time that is spent in surfing the web. it provides reports per day/week/month that are really meaningful to help you manage your time.
There are two features that I can suggest to be added to make it even better :
1. Sync the times between all instances of the firefox (even the android version)
2. let the user to categorize sites. For example I need to monitor how much I have spent in total on facebook and twitter. So it would be great if I could add a category and add these two sites into it. Then the reports consider these categories.
thanks a lot
- Rated 4 out of 5With this application, I am now less sitting at the computer
- Rated 4 out of 5i think there is a small bug inside... it changes all the time by itself back to the gray mode. i want it the green mode all the time... but after few hours or restarting firefox (not sure) its again gray...
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't display the ticker as mentioned in the screeshots on FF 48.0.2 version. After spending some time and later to only find that the ticker doesn't get displayed on private mode set on FF, then not helpful at all.
- Rated 5 out of 5Absolutely wonderful. My favorite part about this, is that it is made specifically and only for Firefox!
But is there anyway to make it so that it continues to time as long as the tab is opened (it doesnt have to be focused), for a certain domain. Because I download files from the site and analyze it in an offline app, and then come back to Firefox to complete the work. But this is only for specific domains.
Right now I see only an option to make it continually time for all domains or none domains.
- Rated 5 out of 5nice tidy little info icon on menu bar.
- Rated 5 out of 5You are onto something here, sir! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK~
- Rated 5 out of 5Hey bro it would be great to have the option to backup the statistics, or if you told us which files to save... Great addon
- Rated 4 out of 5Save the statics on the cloud. Add graphics
- Rated 5 out of 5This is a useful tool for time management.
- Rated 4 out of 5I really like this app. Well worth the contribution.
Very eye opening. I knew I spend a lot of time on the Internet but...whew!
I want to always see the total time but I usually forget to change the mode. Please add a preference to set default mode.
- Rated 5 out of 5It will be awesome to add this option. For users, who want to make graph of certain web-sites.
- Rated 5 out of 5Gran aplicación
- Rated 3 out of 5Say you have 2 monitors, and a window of firefox in each one. The timer only times the one you're in at the time, so if I'm working in one and watching a video in another it won't monitor the video
- Rated 4 out of 5There should be an option to change the daily reset time from 4:00am to 0:00am. I cannot use this add-on without this functionality unfortunately. Looks good otherwise though.
- Rated 5 out of 5Prevents me from procrastinating.
- Rated 4 out of 5Aloha Paul, this app is wonderful. Thank you. I would like to ask you a few questions about it, where can I email you? Mahalo