Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13337185, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5this extension work out-of-the-box. this will measure exactly how much time you spent on the f*ckin boring facebook web page and those other bullsh*t page :) thanks in advanced!
- by Melis, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's very useful add-on :D, i would like new function where i can entry a list of domains on which work this addon any time when open thoese sites because i anytime forget start video mode on youtube
- by Firefox user 14651556, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Worked great for 3 or 4 months then decided to quit, probably because it's not updated to work with newer versions of Firefox. Now its just a pretty much blank screen when I open the settings. Really wanted this extension to work :/
So much for minding the time
- by Firefox user 14493594, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Does what it says on the tin, working well so far and isn't taking some of the more spurious permissions other extensions do. I'd like to see a few more options, to change to showing seconds, and to allow you to set a notification to go if if I've spent X amount of time on a site today.
- by Firefox user 13668929, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I've just installed this addon, but it doesn't work (running Firefox 63). A shame, because it was exactly what I was looking for.
Currently, the toolbar button flashes for like 1/10th of a second when loading each page and is disabled right after. Clicking on it when it's lighted up still gives access to the summary, which shows no time has been counted whatsoever.