Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14651556, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Worked great for 3 or 4 months then decided to quit, probably because it's not updated to work with newer versions of Firefox. Now its just a pretty much blank screen when I open the settings. Really wanted this extension to work :/
So much for minding the time
- by Firefox user 14493594, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Does what it says on the tin, working well so far and isn't taking some of the more spurious permissions other extensions do. I'd like to see a few more options, to change to showing seconds, and to allow you to set a notification to go if if I've spent X amount of time on a site today.
- by Firefox user 13668929, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I've just installed this addon, but it doesn't work (running Firefox 63). A shame, because it was exactly what I was looking for.
Currently, the toolbar button flashes for like 1/10th of a second when loading each page and is disabled right after. Clicking on it when it's lighted up still gives access to the summary, which shows no time has been counted whatsoever.
- by Firefox user 11321600, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Very useful in concept, unfortunately it seems it hasn't had any real updates in years and no longer functions correctly. The stats seem unreliable for me, and the reminder popups don't really work -- they appear inconsistently, and when they do appear at all it disappears after about half a second, far too quick to actually ready or even notice the message.
- by Firefox user 11877814, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5> Keeps counting time even when window is out of focus
> Keeps counting when my computer goes into sleep mode. Please fix it.
It's still true nowadays :-(
- by Firefox user 14267234, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's nice and simple, and it seems to work.
My only major discomfort with it is remembering to manually switch modes. It'd be nice if it could detect whether a video is playing or allow setting a list of sites where video mode is always used.
- by Carlos Roberts, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I can only wish this great Add-on could keep track of several computers for a single account. Sometimes you have to be aware of your time at home and at the office.
Keep up the great job your doing!!!
- by La Mo, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on, simple and just works! Please add an option for a blacklist, some people like me just want to track time spent on a few sites, not every the internet. Thank you million times!