Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14267234, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's nice and simple, and it seems to work.
My only major discomfort with it is remembering to manually switch modes. It'd be nice if it could detect whether a video is playing or allow setting a list of sites where video mode is always used.
- by Carlos Roberts, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I can only wish this great Add-on could keep track of several computers for a single account. Sometimes you have to be aware of your time at home and at the office.
Keep up the great job your doing!!!
- by La Mo, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on, simple and just works! Please add an option for a blacklist, some people like me just want to track time spent on a few sites, not every the internet. Thank you million times!
- by simo, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5really nice!!!
The only reason I didn't gave the 5 stars is because there are enormous improving possibilities and it can be really bether.
Note: would be nice do have a graph showing the evolution of the time spend on your X most used websites
- by swpease, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's been working well overall. I actually wanted to report what seems to be a bug, but don't know how to do that besides rating the addon.
Issue: The timer appears to start back up after midnight, when it is supposed to be "off". I noticed this because I like to fall asleep with my laptop playing some videos, and set an auto-shutdown for ~30 minutes after I get in bed (a little before midnight). I disabled the timer before doing this, and found that the time was logged for the current day from the midnight roll-over.
I'm using Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit)
- by Andrei Lavrenov, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's an interesting feature showing how much time I waste on youtube and reddit. I'd love if it had more visual representation of the data, such as graphs, pie charts and so on, and not purely lists with hours spend.
- by Matteo, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very good extension. Since I use the same device for work and home, it would be very helpful to be able to filter the data by hour of the day; even more, as others pointed out, it would be great to be able to export the data for independent analysis.
- by Firefox user 12990352, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This add-on is great for getting a rough sense of your browsing habits. I think it would be awesome I could keep track of time within local documents too (file://), since I often end up using Firefox as a PDF reader too.
- by Firefox user 13843262, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Seems to be quite useful and straight forward. Only missing a list for automated timer mode switching. E.g. set timer to movie mode on Netflix or Youtube.
- by Firefox user 12740425, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This in an awesome productivity add-on. The only problem I have is that continues to count time if I my laptop goes to sleep with a webpage open which completely blows the statistics.