Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 11321600, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Very useful in concept, unfortunately it seems it hasn't had any real updates in years and no longer functions correctly. The stats seem unreliable for me, and the reminder popups don't really work -- they appear inconsistently, and when they do appear at all it disappears after about half a second, far too quick to actually ready or even notice the message.
- by Firefox user 11877814, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5> Keeps counting time even when window is out of focus
> Keeps counting when my computer goes into sleep mode. Please fix it.
It's still true nowadays :-(
- by Firefox user 14267234, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's nice and simple, and it seems to work.
My only major discomfort with it is remembering to manually switch modes. It'd be nice if it could detect whether a video is playing or allow setting a list of sites where video mode is always used.
- by Carlos Roberts, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I can only wish this great Add-on could keep track of several computers for a single account. Sometimes you have to be aware of your time at home and at the office.
Keep up the great job your doing!!!
- by La Mo, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on, simple and just works! Please add an option for a blacklist, some people like me just want to track time spent on a few sites, not every the internet. Thank you million times!
- by simo, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5really nice!!!
The only reason I didn't gave the 5 stars is because there are enormous improving possibilities and it can be really bether.
Note: would be nice do have a graph showing the evolution of the time spend on your X most used websites
- by swpease, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's been working well overall. I actually wanted to report what seems to be a bug, but don't know how to do that besides rating the addon.
Issue: The timer appears to start back up after midnight, when it is supposed to be "off". I noticed this because I like to fall asleep with my laptop playing some videos, and set an auto-shutdown for ~30 minutes after I get in bed (a little before midnight). I disabled the timer before doing this, and found that the time was logged for the current day from the midnight roll-over.
I'm using Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit)
- by Andrei Lavrenov, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's an interesting feature showing how much time I waste on youtube and reddit. I'd love if it had more visual representation of the data, such as graphs, pie charts and so on, and not purely lists with hours spend.