- by Pradeep, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It would be better if user can set timer for websites and if time gets over then it alerts him. For ex: I can get 30 minutes for YouTube, once 30 minutes gets over this extension should give an alert. Moreover, Browser timing can be set. For ex: When i take break from study i browse, it would be good if i can set timing for 20 minute on my browser and after that it alerts me.
Later I explored this add-on, the second feature is there. Still including first feature would be worth it.
- by Firefox user 14493594, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Does what it says on the tin, working well so far and isn't taking some of the more spurious permissions other extensions do. I'd like to see a few more options, to change to showing seconds, and to allow you to set a notification to go if if I've spent X amount of time on a site today.
- by Firefox user 14267234, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's nice and simple, and it seems to work.
My only major discomfort with it is remembering to manually switch modes. It'd be nice if it could detect whether a video is playing or allow setting a list of sites where video mode is always used.
- by simo, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5really nice!!!
The only reason I didn't gave the 5 stars is because there are enormous improving possibilities and it can be really bether.
Note: would be nice do have a graph showing the evolution of the time spend on your X most used websites
- by Andrei Lavrenov, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's an interesting feature showing how much time I waste on youtube and reddit. I'd love if it had more visual representation of the data, such as graphs, pie charts and so on, and not purely lists with hours spend.
- by Matteo, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very good extension. Since I use the same device for work and home, it would be very helpful to be able to filter the data by hour of the day; even more, as others pointed out, it would be great to be able to export the data for independent analysis.
- by Firefox user 12990352, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5This add-on is great for getting a rough sense of your browsing habits. I think it would be awesome I could keep track of time within local documents too (file://), since I often end up using Firefox as a PDF reader too.
- by Firefox user 13843262, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Seems to be quite useful and straight forward. Only missing a list for automated timer mode switching. E.g. set timer to movie mode on Netflix or Youtube.
- by Firefox user 12740425, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5This in an awesome productivity add-on. The only problem I have is that continues to count time if I my laptop goes to sleep with a webpage open which completely blows the statistics.