- Rated 4 out of 5by nsk, 5 months agoVery helpful tool. I just wish that it would also track pop-up videos. My university's website uses old people font sizes so I'm constantly at 50% to keep everything in my monitor, but my lectures become too small so I use that pop out thing. This tracker doesn't include those since you technically click out of the window to view it; it's too much of a hassle to keep clicking the site after opening it and then clicking the video whenever I want to pause it instead of pressing space, so I lose that tracking history.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ~~ BakaFox ~~, a year agoAwesome extension! Really helps me keep my binge web browsing habit under control.
The only this I suggest is to add an option to set the time limits. For example, if you spent more than X minutes on the website today, the extension will replace website contents with warning banner.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kay, a year agoThis looks like a really cool addon, but sadly the timer itself isn't working. Tho I can see what websites I have visited. If you have any suggestions for help I'd love to hear it!
EDIT: I'm not sure if restarting did the trick, or if I was just confused by the UI showing only minutes but no indication it's actually ticking by. But it seems to be working now
- Rated 4 out of 5by Pradeep, 3 years agoIt would be better if user can set timer for websites and if time gets over then it alerts him. For ex: I can get 30 minutes for YouTube, once 30 minutes gets over this extension should give an alert. Moreover, Browser timing can be set. For ex: When i take break from study i browse, it would be good if i can set timing for 20 minute on my browser and after that it alerts me.
Later I explored this add-on, the second feature is there. Still including first feature would be worth it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by silenzer12, 4 years agoWould be great to be able to change the date format to DD/MM/YY.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14493594, 4 years agoDoes what it says on the tin, working well so far and isn't taking some of the more spurious permissions other extensions do. I'd like to see a few more options, to change to showing seconds, and to allow you to set a notification to go if if I've spent X amount of time on a site today.
- Rated 4 out of 5by austrALIENsun, 4 years agoNice addon, can you please help me to find the source code? The Homepage button only redirects to the addon page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14267234, 5 years agoIt's nice and simple, and it seems to work.
My only major discomfort with it is remembering to manually switch modes. It'd be nice if it could detect whether a video is playing or allow setting a list of sites where video mode is always used.
- Rated 4 out of 5by simo, 5 years agoreally nice!!!
The only reason I didn't gave the 5 stars is because there are enormous improving possibilities and it can be really bether.
Note: would be nice do have a graph showing the evolution of the time spend on your X most used websites
- Rated 4 out of 5by adgbrshruwzawrh, 5 years agoUltra-reduzierte Zeiterfassung pro Site und als Summe über alles.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andrei Lavrenov, 5 years agoIt's an interesting feature showing how much time I waste on youtube and reddit. I'd love if it had more visual representation of the data, such as graphs, pie charts and so on, and not purely lists with hours spend.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13959882, 5 years agoHelps me to keep track of the time spent online.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Matteo, 5 years agoVery good extension. Since I use the same device for work and home, it would be very helpful to be able to filter the data by hour of the day; even more, as others pointed out, it would be great to be able to export the data for independent analysis.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12990352, 5 years agoThis add-on is great for getting a rough sense of your browsing habits. I think it would be awesome I could keep track of time within local documents too (file://), since I often end up using Firefox as a PDF reader too.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13849768, 5 years agoApp works as intended, but I would really like to be able to export the information into a spreadsheet file for long-term tracking.