Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by WRS13, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Good extension, fulfills what promises, but break some sites without warning, such as https://www.hackster.io/, as it is a site that I trust and use for many years, I prefer to disable this Addon.
If you can tell me how to get around this problem, I'd continue with Addon.
Note: Even if you add the site to the "Allow List", it is still broken.
What blocks it is "Scam Protection", but by disabling it, would disable it for all sites.
- by Pac, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I use uMatrix and uBlock and am a very big fan of those addons but I figured I'd throw this on top and see what happened. It doesn't seem to have done anything detrimental to any of the sites I like to commonly browse and in some cases I can see an indicator on the icon showing that it's blocking something but I am not seeing any way of showing exactly WHAT it is blocking. It would be nice if it gave more information on the little drop down menu when you click the icon as to what it is actually doing.
- by Dave-H, a year agoRated 4 out of 5A very good add-on, but note that it only works with the most recent versions of Firefox, which is not stated on its download page.
It will not work with Firefox 59 ESR for instance, although it appears to install normally.
It looks fine, but will not actually do anything apart from sit in the add-ons bar icons!
- by ModiMagic, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you to the entire Team Malwarebytes for creating this Amazing addon and sharing it with the world for free.
The internet has become a safer and friendlier place for everyone, since you arrived.
Keep up the good work.
We Love You :)
- by Firefox user 12972957, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is ridiculous. It tells you everything is click-bait so tries to block you from it (ask if you "really" want to go to that page"!)
Problem is that many sites have click bait now. It's how internet sites make money.
So okay, lighten up on the click bait warnings and then ask me again...
So far I'm not impressed - all it does is slow me down in my browsing with it's stupid useless warnings of click bait.
- by Firefox user 12917464, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very good addon. Some glitches, but this is a beta and getting better all the time. I am using it in addtion to Malwarebytes Premium and Windows Defender, no need for resource-hogging security suites.
- by Thomas James "Tom" Seymour, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good for an experimental add-on. I can't wait to see how much better Malwarebytes for Firefox will get once it becomes a stable add-on!