- by Firefox user 13145182, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5What the pocket "extension" (now integrated in FF) seems it would do, this actually does it. Pocket icon in the address bar gets red when something is bookmarked... looks cool, except that it is misguiding: when you open or refresh that same page again it is not longer red so you'll bookmark and tag it again. In My Pocket shows an icon next to the Pocket icon that actually gets blue when you visit that page again, letting you know that it was already bookmarked.
I uninstalled pocket for some years until I found this add-on could do this.
The other icon next to all extensions' icons display a list of pocketmarked list which is also convenient.
Thanks a lot for this Pierre-Adrien!
- by Firefox user 16141315, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Simply better than the stock pocket add-on.
If this developer hasn't gotten job offers to work for pocket; he should!
- by Luis, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing add-on, it's a completely different experience and it makes Pocket actually usable. I'd appreciate it if you could add folders to keep organized when there are lots of things pinned, but other than that it works flawless. Great job.
- by Firefox user 15973482, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Really love this add-on. Honestly waiting this feature comes to google chrome. Was trying to find the extentions like this, but never find the perfect one as In My pocket. Please comes to google chrome to.Thanks for the feedback. The Chrome port is in progress. However, porting to Chrome is not trivial since important features of the Firefox addon are not supported by Chrome (having both an icon in the address bar and in the toolbar, mostly). We've handled the most obvious updates, but the remaining ones imply more fundamental changes to the addon and will take some time :)
- by Firefox user 14159406, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Extension is a Roach Motel for saved articles: you can check them in, but you can't check them out, i.e. remove them.Hey! Not sure what you mean by that, since there are both "mark as read" and "delete" action icons in the addon popup, that is shown when you click IMP icon in the browser toolbar? I'd love to read more about this.