- by N_ways, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Pocket is a great solution for save all pages you will read back at later time (so the original name, "read it later"). But the retrieving of this sites is horrendous! This extension solve this by create a simple list of your saved sites (instead of a very busy page) and, when you click in one of them, opening site directly in a normal browser windows (not in a limited one). This behavior must be standard in Pocket, but I really don´t undestand why not.Thanks for the detailed review! This behaviour actually was standard a long time ago, when Pocket (at that time "Read it later") provided their own Firefox addon... which they sadly discontinued. Happy that this addon is useful to you anyway :)
- by Firefox user 15579476, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful, also works on mobile, but it doesn't let you install it because it's "desktop only". Just load the page as 'desktop' mode and it lets you install it.
It is glitchy as expected, but you don't need the stupid app.Interesting! I've never had mobile browsers as a target since I find the mobile Pocket application pretty good (at least, they exist!). Thanks for trying this out anyway and for the feedback!
- by Remion W., a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on but I still didn't remove the official Pocket button/icon "https://app.getpocket.com/" because the time of my pocket links is not specified in your extension. Can you please add it?
In reply to your comment: The duration of the audios and videos.Hello Remion, thanks for the comment and glad you like the addon! By "time of the pocket links", do you mean the point in time you added them to the pocket list? I'll need to refresh the design to do this, since we already have quite a bunch of info displayed in a very limited space, but this is not something I can work on right now. You can have a look at the roadmap here: https://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap. Still, I keep track of your demand, and might implement it someday.
Edit: oh I see, I now understand. I add this to the backlog. Thanks for your feedback!
- by Molekel44, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for your work ! But would it possible to incorporate an offline way to read the links with firefox?Hey Molekel, thanks for your comment, I'm glad you like the addon. Offline reading has been suggested by another user before, but is not in the doing. It's outside this addon scope for now and requires quite some work. I'm afraid I won't be able to work on this for now, since I already have lots of other features to implement before this. You can have a look at the roadmap here: https://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap. I still keep track of every demand and prioritize the most frequent ones :)
- by Agagooga, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Best of the Pocket addons.
Provides a lot of useful functionality, with more on the way - almost fully replicates the old legacy Readitlater addon.
Very responsive and friendly developer.
Transparent roadmap so you can see what's coming next (and usually why).
- by Firefox user 15301387, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This was one of those extensions I deleted as soon as I installed it because pretty much the only function I need doesn't work.
I changed the "Keyboard: add the current page..." in preferences to "ALT + E", navigated to two random articles in Firefox, and hit "ALT + E." It did not save the articles. That's all I needed to do, it didn't do it, therefore it's useless (for me, at least), therefore it gets one star.Hello! Very sorry to read this. Might this "Alt+E" shortcut be overriden by something else? I use custom shortcuts daily in IMP and couldn't notice any issue, so there might be some more specific problem here. If you're willing to contact me so that we can debug this, feel free to send a message through http://bit.ly/inmypocketcontact. Cheers!
- by Diego, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It makes using pocket much more convenient, I can not understand why Firefox removed this feature. Congrats Pierre, your work is very much appreciated.
- by Makku293, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's a good add-ons. However, I can't access to permissions to be able to keep removing.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi, thanks for your feedback. I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you want to tell me more, you can send me a message through this contact form, I'll be happy to try and help you: http://bit.ly/inmypocketcontact
- by 玄清介, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Is it possible to add labels to the items? then we can filter items by labels
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi, it's the most requested feature, indeed. I did not have much free time to work on the addon lately but I'm starting to resume my work on it, this is one of the most important topics I need to address in the next versions of the addon. Hopefully I'll be able to add this in the coming months. Thanks for your feedback!