- by DomAdAstra, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5A great addon that provides features I would have expected from Mozilla itself.
Who always wants to switch to the Pocket site, organizing in the addon itself is much faster and more efficient.
- by Tails, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Been using this since the original Pocket extension disappeared and was integrated into Firefox. Way more convenient to use than the official implementation. If you use Pocket a lot, I can't recommend this enough.
- by ryk, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5公式のPocketには無いショートカットキーでのリスト追加などができるほか、手をつけられないまま溜まっていきがちなPocketの未読リストからランダムにエントリを開いてくれる機能が公式のPocketにあって欲しかった大変便利な機能で、未読リストの消化が捗りそう。欲を言えば、Pocket公式サイトに移動してエントリを開く機能もあるとうれしい。Pocket公式サイトでは元記事がページネーションされていても1ページになって表示され、文字を大きくしたりハイコントラストにしたりできて読みやすいので。
- by Максим, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5only disadvantage so far is the missing functionality of adding tags to saved pages
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHey, thanks for the feedback! however, since a few months, you can edit a saved page from the popup, and add/remove/edit tags, and use the tags for search too :) here's the changelog if you want more details: https://inmypocketaddon.com/changelog.html#0.12.0
- by LL, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5I LOVE this add-on. Makes it so easy to add to pocket, especially since it doesn't log me out each time I clear my cache.
Only issue is that the save tags function isn't working for me. I've tried single and multiple tags, neither save. I can delete pre-existing tags (made on the pocket website) but not edit them.
Anyways thanks so much for making this!
Developer responseposted 8 months agoThanks a lot for the feedback, happy that you love it! Did you solve your tags problem? I use them on a daily basis and never encountered this. I can't help you here, but if you want, you can contact me directly and I'll look into this (but will probably need more info :)), follow the link here: https://inmypocketaddon.com/faq.html#more-info-contact
- by Firefox user 15229254, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5I've just installed it. Cool addon, but there are a few issues that I've come across so far:
- It's not saving tags. I click on "save" after putting a tag but nothing happens.
- It often doesn't show the page in the list if the page is added through Pocket's original icon.
- When you click on "refresh items", it takes too much time to load the full list. I do have a long list but even when you do the waiting, it more than often doesn't load an accurate list. Sometimes it doesn't load the full list while other times it loads duplicate entries, so you have no choice but to refresh again and do the waiting again.
Hope these get fixed. Also would be nice to have dark mode.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoThanks a lot for the feedback! You're the 2nd user to report this tags problem. I use them on a daily basis and never encountered it. Feel free to contact me directly and I'll look into this (but will probably need more info :)), follow the link here: https://inmypocketaddon.com/faq.html#more-info-contact
As for the 2nd problem, this is "normal", if I may say. I can't query Pocket too often or I'd quickly exhaust the volume of queries the addon can send over a given period of time. The current strategy is: if the addon popup has not been opened for 15 minutes, then next time you'll open it, it will resync with Pocket and fetch the item added somewhere else in the meantime. I need to add another sync when opening the browser too, that's on my todo list. If you really need to resync, hit the refresh button on top of the popup, it will re-download all the content from Pocket.
- by mixednuts, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5I would like to have an option to not have it in the context menu. If it's in the context menu, I might accidentally click on it and save a page I didn't intend to save.
- by Firefox user 16265636, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Firefox feels broken to me without this add-on. Must have! I use it daily and have been doing so for years. This upgrade with the labels makes it even better.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoThank you for your positive feedback! happy to read that you like the addon, and that you find the labels/tags update useful, it was a big feature which required lot of energy to be implemented! Thanks again
- by Firefox user 14792761, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is hands down the best Pocket extension available. Highly recommend.
I only wish it were possible to have something similar for Chrome.
- by Marcelo, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I wish the icon could be similar of the original pocket. Thank you very much for this addon.Thank you for the feedback, and happy to read that you like the addon! About the icon: for legal reasons, I'm required to use an icon that's clearly different from the original Pocket one :)