- Rated 4 out of 5by Uknife, 3 months agoVery good until the release 0.12.1. The release 0.12.2 doesn't show the most recent URL added, even refreshing the items doesn't work. You need close the menu and open again and the last URL will appear.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ryk, a year ago公式のPocketには無いショートカットキーでのリスト追加などができるほか、手をつけられないまま溜まっていきがちなPocketの未読リストからランダムにエントリを開いてくれる機能が公式のPocketにあって欲しかった大変便利な機能で、未読リストの消化が捗りそう。欲を言えば、Pocket公式サイトに移動してエントリを開く機能もあるとうれしい。Pocket公式サイトでは元記事がページネーションされていても1ページになって表示され、文字を大きくしたりハイコントラストにしたりできて読みやすいので。
- Rated 4 out of 5by Максим, a year agoonly disadvantage so far is the missing functionality of adding tags to saved pages
Developer responseposted a year agoHey, thanks for the feedback! however, since a few months, you can edit a saved page from the popup, and add/remove/edit tags, and use the tags for search too :) here's the changelog if you want more details: https://inmypocketaddon.com/changelog.html#0.12.0
- Rated 4 out of 5by mixednuts, a year agoI would like to have an option to not have it in the context menu. If it's in the context menu, I might accidentally click on it and save a page I didn't intend to save.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Marcelo, 2 years agoI wish the icon could be similar of the original pocket. Thank you very much for this addon.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThank you for the feedback, and happy to read that you like the addon! About the icon: for legal reasons, I'm required to use an icon that's clearly different from the original Pocket one :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5657040, 3 years agoThis plugin would be perfect if there was just the ability to tag a saved page, both with a hotkey for current saved page and on the drop down list (button) for past list items.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Molekel44, 3 years agoThank you for your work ! But would it possible to incorporate an offline way to read the links with firefox?
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHey Molekel, thanks for your comment, I'm glad you like the addon. Offline reading has been suggested by another user before, but is not in the doing. It's outside this addon scope for now and requires quite some work. I'm afraid I won't be able to work on this for now, since I already have lots of other features to implement before this. You can have a look at the roadmap here: https://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap. I still keep track of every demand and prioritize the most frequent ones :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by 玄清介, 4 years agoIs it possible to add labels to the items? then we can filter items by labels
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi, it's the most requested feature, indeed. I did not have much free time to work on the addon lately but I'm starting to resume my work on it, this is one of the most important topics I need to address in the next versions of the addon. Hopefully I'll be able to add this in the coming months. Thanks for your feedback!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Spencer Mathews, 4 years agoPlease provide an option where clicking the button in the address bar will remove the item from Pocket instead of archiving it.
Thanks for bringing back the visual indication of whether or not the current page is in my Pocket list that Mozilla foolishly did not carry over from the old extension when they integrated into Firefox.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rohit Goswami, 4 years agoThis is really nice, however a bulk add (for all tabs) and tag support would really make this indispensable. The dev seems cool but it would be very nice to see the source code and help out.Hey Rohit thanks for the feedback! Those are planned (you can find a link to the roadmap on the addon description page)... but don't have much time to work on it right now. You can also find a link to the source code on the addon description page, central repo is on bitbucket and several users already contributed, feel free to do so :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13498650, 4 years agoMissing permissions.
p.s. Now is OK.hey thanks for the notice! I've had several users reporting me this issue since yesterday, and I had it as well. I'm in touch with Pocket support currently, trying to pinpoint the exact problem.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TORO, 4 years agohello,
nice and easy to use... what I missing is DARK MODE and some quick and simple sorting by tags (or display all used tags from getpocket)
thxHey naEX, thanks for your comment. Dark mode could be an addition indeed, I'll add this to the backlog, thanks for the idea. Sorting is expected but tag capabilites are not here, that's my next "big" improvement to work on but I got a lot on my plate right now, so not sure when I'll have time to work on this. However, thanks again for the useful feedback :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14358075, 4 years agoThe quick key to save an article does not appear to be working in the latest version. (Being this is the reason I installed the extension, 4 stars feels generous. Hope the dev can get this fixed soon.)hey, thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to see what's happening here. Are you Tyler that have created an issue about this on bitbucket? https://bitbucket.org/pabuisson/in-my-pocket/issues/22/keyboard-shortcut-to-add-page-broken
Edit: it's been fixed :)