- by Firefox user 5657040, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This plugin would be perfect if there was just the ability to tag a saved page, both with a hotkey for current saved page and on the drop down list (button) for past list items.
- by Molekel44, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for your work ! But would it possible to incorporate an offline way to read the links with firefox?
Developer responseposted a year agoHey Molekel, thanks for your comment, I'm glad you like the addon. Offline reading has been suggested by another user before, but is not in the doing. It's outside this addon scope for now and requires quite some work. I'm afraid I won't be able to work on this for now, since I already have lots of other features to implement before this. You can have a look at the roadmap here: https://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap. I still keep track of every demand and prioritize the most frequent ones :)
- by 玄清介, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Is it possible to add labels to the items? then we can filter items by labelsHi, it's the most requested feature, indeed. I did not have much free time to work on the addon lately but I'm starting to resume my work on it, this is one of the most important topics I need to address in the next versions of the addon. Hopefully I'll be able to add this in the coming months. Thanks for your feedback!
- by Spencer Mathews, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Please provide an option where clicking the button in the address bar will remove the item from Pocket instead of archiving it.
Thanks for bringing back the visual indication of whether or not the current page is in my Pocket list that Mozilla foolishly did not carry over from the old extension when they integrated into Firefox.
- by Rohit Goswami, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is really nice, however a bulk add (for all tabs) and tag support would really make this indispensable. The dev seems cool but it would be very nice to see the source code and help out.Hey Rohit thanks for the feedback! Those are planned (you can find a link to the roadmap on the addon description page)... but don't have much time to work on it right now. You can also find a link to the source code on the addon description page, central repo is on bitbucket and several users already contributed, feel free to do so :)
- by Firefox user 13498650, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Missing permissions.
p.s. Now is OK.hey thanks for the notice! I've had several users reporting me this issue since yesterday, and I had it as well. I'm in touch with Pocket support currently, trying to pinpoint the exact problem.
- by TORO, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5hello,
nice and easy to use... what I missing is DARK MODE and some quick and simple sorting by tags (or display all used tags from getpocket)
thxHey naEX, thanks for your comment. Dark mode could be an addition indeed, I'll add this to the backlog, thanks for the idea. Sorting is expected but tag capabilites are not here, that's my next "big" improvement to work on but I got a lot on my plate right now, so not sure when I'll have time to work on this. However, thanks again for the useful feedback :)
- by Firefox user 14358075, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5The quick key to save an article does not appear to be working in the latest version. (Being this is the reason I installed the extension, 4 stars feels generous. Hope the dev can get this fixed soon.)hey, thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to see what's happening here. Are you Tyler that have created an issue about this on bitbucket? https://bitbucket.org/pabuisson/in-my-pocket/issues/22/keyboard-shortcut-to-add-page-broken
Edit: it's been fixed :)
- by Rick, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5PLEASE...INTEGRATE "ADD TO POCKET" TO THE "IN MY POCKET", ICON! OR AT LEAST A RIGHT CLICK ON THE ICON OPTION, ETC. POCKET BUTTON ON ADDRESS BAR IS OK...BUT IT TAKES UP VALUABLE SPACE FOR US THAT HAVE OTHER ADDONS, ETC...AND, IT CANNOT BE LOCATED TO OTHER AREAS!
PLEASE ADD OPTION AS SOON AS YOU CAN, SO EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE FROM "ONE" ICON! THX!!!
- by Yoshimano, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Many thanks bringing some of the old features back to life through your own extension!
This works well and is especially efficient while browsing through lots of entries. The "random" article is very welcome, it arrives even before Pocket has implemented it itself (not talking about iOs here). Great idea, then!
Talking about numbers, such an extension is useful for Pocket geeks, likely to have "tens of thousands" items in their list (just quoting you here).
Therefore the 5000-items limitation seems a bit odd and somehow defeats the purpose. Is there a way to get rid of it, or at least increase the max boundary (looked through Firefox's extension settings but didn't find your extension's ownsettings).
Or maybe just throwing ideas for the next bunch of updates, then?
Thanks for your work !