- by CyberAqyn, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Harmful thing. After I checked listed articles in drop-down menu they've been deleted. I thought those check-marks were for marking them as read not to delete.
Developer responseposted a year agoHi! Sorry to read that. Actually, the checkmark does not definitely delete the item (the trash icon does). There's currently no means to access those archived item from the addon, but you can still find them in your pocket account, if you go to getpocket.com, login with your account and access the "Archives" link on the left menu, you'll find the items that where archived by the checkmark action. Hope it helps :)
- by Firefox user 15301387, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This was one of those extensions I deleted as soon as I installed it because pretty much the only function I need doesn't work.
I changed the "Keyboard: add the current page..." in preferences to "ALT + E", navigated to two random articles in Firefox, and hit "ALT + E." It did not save the articles. That's all I needed to do, it didn't do it, therefore it's useless (for me, at least), therefore it gets one star.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello! Very sorry to read this. Might this "Alt+E" shortcut be overriden by something else? I use custom shortcuts daily in IMP and couldn't notice any issue, so there might be some more specific problem here. If you're willing to contact me so that we can debug this, feel free to send a message through http://bit.ly/inmypocketcontact. Cheers!
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work for me. I'm authenticated, and the extension window keep asking me to authenticate, with a link that doesn't work, and doesn't open. I will check if there's a workaround and update my review when it's getting fixed.Hey Perce Neige, sorry about this. If need be you can contact me through http://bit.ly/inmypocketcontact. There must be a google analytics on the link that opens when you click "authenticate", depending on your adblocks it might block the page and maybe prevent the authentication from completing succesfully... maybe. Hope it will help, otherwise feel free to contact me :)
- Hey esault, sorry you got a bad experience with this addon. I'd love to know more about what you didn't like. Don't hesitate to drop a message through the contact form (https://pabuisson.wufoo.com/forms/zi5scw41v368kr/) and help me make the addon better!
- by Firefox user 13562716, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Worked great until recently--can no longer add or delete items.Hi and thanks for your feedback! Indeed, I noticed this 2 days ago as well. It looked like the pocket service was returning an error when I was reaching it. It's back to normal, and I'm contacting pocket to know if they have a clue about what happened. You should now be able to add your pocket items as usual. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018.05.04 update : got an answer from Pocket and the issue was indeed on their side ;)