- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome!
- Rated 5 out of 5Nice work! That's for your efforts! I will recommend this to all my friends :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent pour se débarrasser de ces ridicules avertissements imposés par des incompétents !
- Rated 4 out of 5Je viens de réactiver I don't care about cookies, mais j'ai un doute : dans le cas où il nous est demandé d'accepter les cookies, est-ce que le plug-in les accepte tous ? Est-ce qu'il ne peut pas au contraire nous aider à tous les refuser?
Par exemple, quand je vais sur Recode-Decode, sans I don't care about cookies, j'ai le choix entre "Accepter" ou "En savoir plus" sur les moyens de refuser (ce choix est déjà bien planqué). Est-ce que "I don't care about cookies" accepte tout à ma place? Ou bien agit-il comme Qookiefix qui rétablit le bouton "Refuser" (mais seulement sur les bannières Quantacast). J'aimerais bien que ça aille vers ça, un peu comme le faisais Self Destroying Cookie (mais Mozilla l'a condamné pour des problèmes de sécurité…)Dans les cas où le site ne fonctionne pas correctement sans accepter les cookies, le plug-in les accepte tous. Le site web dit :
"By using it, you explicitly ALLOW websites to do whatever they want with cookies they set on your computer".
- Rated 5 out of 5Cookie warnings are so annoying. Everyone should know by now that websites save cookies. I'm all in for better privacy and more rights for users. But these warnings drive me mad. Especially when you browse on a small screen (mobile phone), they will block half the screen. Here comes this addon to help! Thanks for the great work!
- Rated 3 out of 5Would be perfect if there was a way of hiding it from my context menu. Can it be done?
- Rated 5 out of 5Danke
- Rated 5 out of 5Great extension, the only thing that freaks me out very much is the "access all data" permission which according to Firefox also includes passwords and usernames. I guess I'll just have to trust the developer...
- Rated 5 out of 5It used to be excellent and extremely easy to operate, but since last update it has become very bothersome reporting a cookie warning with filling several fields on a page and, incredibly, using latest Google captcha, which is the most stupid captcha ever seen, because it uses very small pictures with ridiculous microscopic details that we often can't see properly and go round and round verifying pictures. Crazy, really crazy. And, on top of all this, it asks for our e-mail!
There has been a much improved change since my comment, 3 days ago.
Before, when I tried to send a report it asked to complete the form fields. No more now.
The crazy Google captcha was now replaced, another great improvement.
It is very good when a developer listens to people, as in this case. I replaced the given 3 stars with the well deserved 5.This is not fair.
First of all, you don't have to fill any additional field, just submit the form. Email is optional for those who want a response. Captcha is here because of the spam protection, I used to get too much spam.
And you are right, that particular captcha really is the most annoying (and the most effective). I just changed it because of you ;)
EDIT: thanks, man!
- Rated 4 out of 5Supprime la plupart des bannières d'autorisation de cookies.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for this!
Been using it for a few months and haven't noticed a single warning yet.
- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome!
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on, thanks!