Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Upuaut, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Ich finde es super, aber: Bei Firefox alles Top! Mit Firefox Browser NICHT! Es geht nicht unter dem Firefox Browser!!
I think it's great, but: Everything is great with Firefox! NOT with Firefox browser! It does not work under the Firefox browser!
- by Bert, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very good, does its job very well. I have used it now for a long time and I am very happy. Just a small dissatisfaction concerning the google webpage lately: Since a few weeks or so, the google warning is loaded for a few seconds, then it vanishes. Could this be due to a technical change on the google webpage ... ? Apart from this minor issue, my experience with the add-on is very good. Browsing on the web feels *much* more convenient.Yes, Google changed its warning. It loads for a while and then it's automatically accepted by the extension. The warning has been built in such a way that the extension can't really do anything else to get rid of it.
- by Firefox user 13284126, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Works fine but injects random text into the html tag and doesn't explain why. Not suggesting this is malware, probably for some type of cookiewall, but I would like to see this explained somewhere and not have my DOM messed with.
-edit- Can't reply as far as I know. It definitely is this extension. Check common.js and common8.js.
- by Firefox user 13805277, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5The name says it all. It's the perfect tool for people that don't care about cookies. It just accept every cookie.
- by Q777111777, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Always incognito & delete all user, sick and tired of pointless cookie messages.
Addon so far it's working great and I hope you will keep it running, updating, this is a life saver. You should get a medal for this!
Cookie messages > I think this is the most stupidest thing ever created by those EU regulation guys, unbelievable. Every day, every site.. cookie this, cookie that, like I care about your cookies, seriously. As if somebody is going to read through those "terms", nobody does that... only annoying people.
- by Firefox user 13112466, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Gocomics did something some days ago that caused this extension to hide all the comics. Took me awhile to find the trouble; adding gocomics.com to the exception list fixed the non-display issue, but now I have to click their cookie notice all the time. Otherwise, this thing rocks.