- by Daniel, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5New: Yes sorry, I misunderstood the reporting-system, thanks for fixing it, works fine now!
Old: Why isn't this addon available for Firefox on Android?? Those cookie permission popups on every damn german website are annoying as hell -.-
- by Mike, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Caution! This add-on does not reject that websites track you; it automatically allows it! This is exactly the opposite of what I want.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoIf the add-on does something you don't need, don't use it. Giving a one star review just because you need something else is wrong, because it pretty much does great what it's created for.
- by Torsten Villnow, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5A great add-on, i can't live (surf) without it any more. I am deperately missing it for Android, so I just submitted a request to firstname.lastname@example.org as suggested by the developer.
- by Rodrigo, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is simply a must, specially if you live in Europe. It makes your web experience much more pleasant, and is open source... Great. Having said that, unless you want to collect lots of cookies in your PC, this extension should be used with the "delete cookies when you close Firefox" option ON.
I hope this extension will soon be available to users of Firefox mobile
- by Firefox user 13737162, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is a great example of something small that you never really think about, until you experience it. It makes browsing much better. Firefox ought to review and recommend this add-on in my opinion. Wish there was an Android version.
- by Invisible, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works perfekt especially in combination with addon "no-script". Don't know what "I dont't care about cookies" does exactly allow or disallow - but it doesn't matter because no-script does the rest. Perfect Plug-in duo - feels like Internet in 2005 again. Thank you so much!