- Rated 3 out of 5causes problems with many websites (onlyoffice.eu, mytf1.fr).
I know I can add exception, but finding which FF plugin is involved is a pain.
Developer responseposted a year agoIt's the same with any blocker which tries to do whatever it can to do its job. I don't see a problem on these websites (they were never reported the proper way). Please contact me by email (email@example.com) or via the Report link in the extension's menu and provide some more info, I'll be happy to fix it!
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks.That "accept cookie" thing is worse then ads
- Rated 5 out of 5Een essentiële extensie die je heel veel clicks bespaart.
- Rated 3 out of 5It works pretty good, but requests too big permissions like access to logins and passwords among many other. Can not find the link to open source platform like Github.
- Rated 5 out of 5An incredibly useful extension that finally makes browsing the Web a delightful experience. Just don't forget to block those evil tracking cookies in Firefox!
- Rated 4 out of 5A utiliser conjointement avec l'option de suppression automatiques des cookies a la fermeture de FF, sinon, trop dangereux de tout accepter.
- Rated 5 out of 5TI AMO.