- Rated 4 out of 5Bloque une bonne partie des messages sur l'utilisation des cookies.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great, THX!
- Rated 1 out of 5it's broken now for firefox.
- Rated 3 out of 5I love that it deletes cookies that I want deleted, but I HATE the constant notices at the bottom telling me how many cookies it deleted EVERY SINGLE TIME I CLOSE A TAB... Very annoying.
- Rated 4 out of 5Seems to work well most places, but it is currently blocking the pop-over / modal-view thing that opens in the same page when attempting to view posts in the new reddit redesign.
- Rated 4 out of 5Working, but not working on all sites.It can't work on ALL of them. However, let me copy-paste the message from the extension's homepage:
The GDPR is a European Union (EU) privacy law that will affect businesses around the world when it becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018 - meaning, tomorrow!
Many websites are implementing or changing their cookie notifications right now to meet the deadline, so you may see them more frequently that usual, even on bigger websites and websites from the US.
Don't worry and please be patient, these new notifications will also be blocked in the next version.
- Rated 5 out of 5EU regulation requiring the systematic posting of a message warning the presence of cookies each time a website is connected is a bureaucratic stupidity. This add-on, which Chrome does not offer, is one of the reasons for my Firefox preference as a reference browserI prefer Firefox, but this extension is also available for Chrome, Opera, Pale Moon and as a AdblockPlus / uBlock filter list. Check homepage for options: https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/
- Rated 5 out of 5Fa risparmiare tempo ed arrabbiature
- Rated 5 out of 5This is a great add-on, but I unfortunately had to disable it because it also hides the navigation links in Google Calendar (links to next week/previous week etc. at the top of the page).
EDIT: indeed, I wasn't using the latest version. Glad to have the add-on activated again; it makes browsing much smoother!Hi and thanks for reporting the problem. I don't see anything hidden in Google Calendar (do yuo have the latest version?). Please contact me by email with more details, I'd like to take a look.
p.s. you don't have to disable the whole extension just because of one website. You can disable it on that website only.
- Rated 5 out of 5Fantastisk addon, der vises ingen cookie warning.
- Rated 5 out of 5The best addon.
no annoying warnings anymore
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent. Exactly what I wanted.
- Rated 4 out of 5Ich sehe wohl der meldung ,aber die geht gleich dan wieder weg ,brauche nichts anzuklicken . Grt Tom.
- Rated 5 out of 5Ok
- Rated 3 out of 5No longer works on Ancestry.co.uk which is a shame because that's the site I mainly use the addon for. Other than that it appears to work well on other sites.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent addon, works flawlessly, it's an essential for me. It's simple, I install it on every browser I use, every single time, to get rid of those cookies notifications. Thanks a lot Daniel for your hard work