- Rated 5 out of 5by lukson, 3 months agoyeah, great tool!!!!! I am fed up with clicking all the time, hundreds of times a day at the same window that brings nothing to the matter. Tool really works. Creators!!!!! you are my idols (!! master shifu !!).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13236456, 3 months agoIt works very well. I wish that instead of accepting all cookies, this add-on accepted only the essential ones and rejected the rest. At least to reject all cookies from google would do a tremendous help.
Other than that, it works best, together with the add-on cookie autodelete.
Congratulations to the author!!
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThe extension accepts essentials only when that doesn't break something and when it's easy enough to do it. Regarding Google, it worked like that in the past. Too many people complained that it takes too long to accept only essentials on the redirected page so I had to give up.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Garas David, 4 months agoNice addon, no more cookie warnings since installed! When it will be available for Android?It used to (and still could) work in regular Firefox for Android but Mozilla team decided to stop supporting all extensions (they now allow only a couple of handpicked extensions).
It works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
It also works in some other Android browsers.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Cool Bro, 4 months agoThe idea is great, but you can also add the I don't care about cookies list to uBlock Origin without installing this though. This does most of the addon's job, and you can block tracking cookies anyway.
- Rated 4 out of 5by JustAnotherGeek, 4 months agoFacebook bypasses your extension I don't care about cookies, forces to accept all cookies
When I connect, I'm redirected to this page force to accept cookies.
Look at this redirection to this url.
When I click on "Accept all cookies" or "Accept essentials cookies", that's doesn't work. I've got an error. (Tiers cookies partially blockeds by Firefox)
I need you to fix this bypass by Facebook forcing to accept cookies.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17360412, 4 months agoIt works for most sites, but I don't understand why it doesn't auto-reject all cookies except "essential" ones by default, or why there are no options. (edit: incorrect read below)
It's 2022, and the web is still/again broken as all hell. Naturally this add-on is not to blame for that and a huge help, it's just an observation.
Edit: Thank @developer for clarifying and explaining, and for making this addon.It rejects cookies (or just hides the pop-up) whenever it's easy enough to do it and if that doesn't break the website, otherwise it accepts some and in some cases all cookie categories.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13516608, 5 months agoI'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.