- Rated 1 out of 5by dharmaclaw, 9 hours agoAcquired by Avast. If you don't know why Avast is considered a shady company, read these:
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kelly Clowers, 2 days agoBought by Avast (an while many years ago Avast was a somewhat reputable AV company, they are terrible now)
- Rated 2 out of 5by starlinguk, 7 days agoI had this extension on Chrome where it worked perfectly. I never saw a cookie request on my PC. But it just doesn't work on Firefox, I'm bombarded with obnoxious cookie pop-ups.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ano Nymous, 8 days agoHat seine Seele an Avast verkauft und die interessiert Datenschutz nicht.
Wird nicht lange dauern, bis die ihre Finger im Spiel haben.
Als Alternative kann man mal Consent-O-Matic probieren.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17582852, 9 days agoThis extension has been sold to Avast, which has a very poor privacy track record. Moreover the author, when asked, has always refused to provide the Corresponding Source in accordance with the GPLv3 license.