by Evert van Dijken, 4 years ago
Rated 1 out of 5
This add-on is crap. The manual is quite unreadable; I cannot figure out how it works. When you don't have the English version of Firefox it is totally unusable.
- by Eric, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Downloaded to have more control over Autofill options. The help links within the program to: supported attributes and online documentation are both broken links. I can not figure out how to use this software add on. My goal was to get better control over addresses. No way to do that from what I am seeing.
- by Firefox user 12219943, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Overly complicated & the data entry page is a nightmare; the entry box keeps scrolling down on it's own, which means U can not easily save the data U have typed in. Shockingly bad. Removed from Firefox
- by Firefox user 14968384, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I just realized i have had this extension for several years, and it works like total shit. It does't remember my passwords- besides 2 or 3. I have been typing in all of my passwords for years, and i got frustrated tonight and decided to leave an accurate review of my experiences with this add on. Choose something else for your passwords! I mean, that is the SOLE purpose of this add on and it doens't work-= WTF??
- by Firefox user 13875432, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5No idea how this is supposed to work. Tried to add my library card ID. Added a rule under the default profile. Used the context menu on my libraries login page but it doesn't do anything. Useless and no manual. Uninstalled.
- by Firefox user 14596274, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works great. Don't know why others are complaining. Check the settings for form fillout content in one or more profiles and use the extension button to fillout the form. Easy. Great extension.