- Rated 3 out of 5by Bonk, 10 months agoIt regularly doesn't auto-fill passwords, the extension sucks. App is good with the occasional glitch/ slow loading timeHey! Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us at email@example.com with more information on how exactly NordPass does not autofill passwords we would like to solve these issues!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ron, 10 months agoI wish i didn't take the recommendation. I deeply regret this purchase and agree that the requirement to log in twice when you open a browser really stinks. If I could get my money back I would. God knows how that publication can rate your product so highly, they clearly didn't try to use it in the real world. It is truly awful.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15707700, a year agoOne of the best apps for passwords... And then, they also have a VPN and Cloud Storage, it's not the only one who do this, but... Check it out!! You could find something good
- Rated 1 out of 5by krajcik16, a year agoIn all of my years using a computer this goes down as one of the worst apps that i have ever used.
1) If you open the browser before logging into the app. You have to Log in on their webpage with one account, then it'll open your destop app to which you login with your superspecial password. Then you can actually login somewhere on the web.
2) I have checked the option to launch at starup and unlock with windows hello. Given these settings. Why bother with logging in? I have just entered the windows hello like a few seconds ago? Doesn't it make sense to just open the app without password?
3) Right now I am logged in to the desktop app but the browser extension is still locked and there's nothing i can do about it. It just shows window with an infinite loading wheel. No error, nothing.
4) Did you enjoy the browser's default autocomplete function? Well say goodbye to that. Because now you can only fill in profiles that you have saved. So if you need to just write your email in some input field... you'll just type the whole damn thing. Or presave it to separate tab in the app.
Awful I imagine the whole UI/UX team would have a blast running a concentration camp because using this thing is torture and a clear violation of the Geneva convention. I, surprisingly, do not recommend.Hello! We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with using NordPass. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our support staff will be happy to sort these issues for you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13533134, a year agoWorks perfectly. It has a few minor improvement needs - but which app hasn't.Hey there! We greatly appreciate your feedback! Please do not hesitate to drop us a letter at email@example.com with more details on these improvements and we will see what we can do!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13409642, a year agoschade das ich diese APP gekauft habe,würde sie gerne wieder löschen ich möchte mein Geld wiederhaben.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17159024, a year agoHands down the worst password manager and browser extension I've used. It frequently logs out, randomly requires me to enter my password multiple times (it's accepting it each time, just takes me to a new window to enter it again, sometimes the same window twice), sometimes doesn't save passwords when creating new accounts so you immediately have to reset your password to manually enter the info in... there's nothing convenient about using this add on.
You will get less frustrating performance out of a physical notebook, a pen, and a set of dice to randomly generate your passwords. Do not spend money on this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Aniawa, a year agoThere is no customer service. All there customer service sites they list have severe security problems. They give you a chat option. This option is computer driven and is crappy, you can never get the right words to get to the answer you are seeking. No one needs a password safe like this.Hello. Please reach out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you. Please also know that our chat support has agents working with every customer as they solve their issues in real time.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rbomb75, a year agoGreat App, had some growing pains when I started using it last year but now I can't imagine not using it. Much preferred over others I've used in the past.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16945913, a year agoIt always makes my browser experience in Firefox very slow. Firefox itself tells me that this extension is the one making everything slow, and this has only happened to me with Nordpass. Otherwise it works mostly ok, it does not recognize the log in places of some websites.