- by kklc24, 23 days agoRated 5 out of 5Does what i need it to in an easy to use interface. Plus i like that there's a desktop app too and the two stay synced together. It loads in passwords, my contact info, or bank cards pretty well when prompted to. Glad to see Nord make another great tool!
- by Oakley C., 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Decided to try NordPass despite the less-than-perfect reviews, and I'm not disappointed. The browser extension does require installing an application to the PC, which I actually like because it means that all my info is not stored in the browser itself. The browser add-on just pulls login info from the application. I also like that the app has a customizable password generator, the ability to configure 2FA for log-on, and the ability to import/export your passwords and other info.
Some reviewers report being requested to enter their master password often, but this is a setting that can be changed in the desktop app. The default time-out is set to 5 minutes, but that can be changed to only require the master password every time the app is closed/reopened. I also have not encountered NordPass not recognizing that I am at a login screen like some of the other reviewers reported.
My biggest gripe is that the free account will not let you log-in on multiple devices simultaneously or share passwords. So if you're on the desktop app and log into the phone app, you will be kicked off the desktop app. The premium subscription will allow both of these though, but it may or may not be justifiable for some.
Overall I would consider this an excellent free password manager. It looks like they have fixed the issues reported by previous reviewers.
- by HiTekRedNek, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5It is not the easiest program to use but it is secure. Everything is encrypted locally, not on a network, which allows me to be responsible for my security and not depend on anyone else.
- by Firefox user 13252300, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Logon now fixed for FF with version 4.17.32 (win 11)
Admittedly seemed to take 2 months (approx) to fix but now biometrics and FF addon login works fine. Been using regularly for last 7 -14 days so not seemingly an aberation!
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello! Thank you for your review. We're glad that you have a smooth experience. Please look at our Help Center if you ever need general help: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us. If you need more help, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.🙂
- by Firefox user 13022488, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5EDIT 01.03.2022: Now it works like a charm...
I really want to love this addon but it needs to be fixed. Many times, it does not connect with NordPass app and I need to restart the browser till it decides to work.
Firefox addon has the biggest problem. Please try to fix it. It's a 5 star if you fix the addons.
- by Firefox user 14344682, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'm currently using the free version, before committing to pay for Premium. I've been using it for a few weeks and am pleased with Nordpass performance. It's more reliable than my last password manager.
- by turbotricycle, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Now that it is back working it is awesome. For those of you having trouble, uninstall the desktop app, download the newest version, and install it.