- Rated 1 out of 5by RV, a year agoDear Nordpass Support team
I'm experiencing consistent problems with your Nordpass Password Manager extension on Firefox. Basically every problem that is described in the recent reviews of this extension is also what I am experiencing. Most notably, the extension consistently stays locked in and doesn't recognize that my desktop application is open. This is insanely frustrating as I don't have an autofill option and manually have to copy over all of my login information for every single website.
I have paid for a two years subscription that started on March 5, 2021. If you do not fix this issue as soon as possible, I'm expecting a refund for the second year period. I know that this does not fall under your 30-day money-back guarantee, and I sincerely do not care. I have the legal right for such a refund when your product is broken, and if you cannot fulfill this request, I will take public actions through my national legal Consumers Association. There is enough evidence and support to find in the public reviews of your software.
Please take this complaint very seriously, and thus do not propose temporary and unsatisfying solutions such as reinstalling the software or extension that I already have tried. I sincerely expect you to quickly find a solution on your end.
Many thanks in advance.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16366801, a year agolately, this extension has been bugging and has become unusable. it doesn't detect when the app is open on my computer. useless.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14104696, a year agoGenerally this add-on works fine, but several times I've had to remove it and reinstall because it doesn't ALWAYS open. Not a major issue. Would prefer consistency.
- Rated 1 out of 5by teh_argument, a year agoIt simply does not work - I pay for something which doesn't work. The extension has a lock symbol and just shows a spinning wheel. I have to open the Desktop app every time I need to use a password. Very frustrating.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16101212, a year agoI keep getting the "something went wrong" and "To use the browser extension, open the NordPass app first" message even though the app is already running. The only way to make it work again is to remove the extension and reinstall it making it pretty much useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13022488, a year agoEDIT 01.03.2022: Now it works like a charm...
I really want to love this addon but it needs to be fixed. Many times, it does not connect with NordPass app and I need to restart the browser till it decides to work.
Firefox addon has the biggest problem. Please try to fix it. It's a 5 star if you fix the addons.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Smidgeons, a year agoSometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it eventually boots up it works great but more often than not it is disabled.
The padlock icon remains on it, like it has not logged in (even though I have the Main app open and fully functional).
Sometimes it says 'app issue, click to reset' on the Add-On (but then resets and still doesn't work), other times it just sits there and refuses to login.
Considering I actually pay for this, it is safe to saywhen the sub runs out I will be going back to Dashlane and get my VPN elsewhere (I got the VPN/Password package)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17131084, a year agoSeems to require also to install desktop app to actually work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14532855, a year agoAfter using this for some time I've found the autofill continually stops working, which is a bloody nuisance. Nordpass have never fixed the problem, despite the obvious numerous complaints about it. So I'm going back to Lastpass or I'll try Bitwarden.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17101116, a year agoPlease fix your firefox connection !! WE all have the same problem. The desktop app and the firefox extension do not communicate properly on startups etc. It is impossible to get rid of the padlocked firefox extension without a reinstall of either the desktop app or the extension.Hey there! Thanks for your feedback ― the issue is known and our developers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, let us know if we can help you with anything!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Spencer, a year agoIt was working okay when I started using it several months ago. However it would stop working about once every month and I would have to uninstall it and then reinstall to get it working again which was annoying but it was working most of the time. Now it just doesn't work. I am not sure if I want to use nordpass now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by risuch, a year agoThe app and all looks good and is fine so I was enjoying it, but lately the firefox add-on almost never connects to NordPass app. Its totally annoying to fiddle around and try to make it connect but ultimately copy the passwords in manually from the app. Hope this resolves soon otherwise the whole thing becomes useless