- by pablomax, 24 days agoRated 2 out of 5Fine, "WHEN" it works.
I find that I need to restart the desktop app quite often in order to get autofill working in firefox. Sometimes that does not work and I also need to disable the extension, close the browser, then re-enable the extension.
It seems to be an unstable product.
Developer responseposted 24 days agoHey there! Could you please make sure that both the extension and application versions are up to date? If the issue persists please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to help you out! 😉
- by Firefox user 17024986, a month agoRated 2 out of 5_sometimes_ works really well, but most of the time gets stuck in loading screen and requires you to manually open the nordpass application (which also has the tendency to load slowly/unreliably) en manually find and copy the stored password, rendering the extension useless.
- by Firefox user 13489273, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5I am sure that it will be my favorite in future, it looks good, work well and stuff BUT currently the requirement for external installed program in the OS is an absolute deal breaker! Another deal breaker is the lack of option for credentials remembering, I do not like to log in every time when I start my computer.
- by Firefox user 16745810, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5After subscribing to the NordPass service, I learned that the browser extension will not work on its own... You are required to install a desktop Nordpass app. Without that app, the browser extension just sends you to the download link for the app.
There is no portable version of the Nordpass app. I cannot install the Nordpass app on my work computer. My son cannot install it on his school computers. It would be inappropriate for me to start installing it on the computers of my friends and family who don't use the service.
So now I have strong passwords for everything, but need to manually transcribe them from my phone to the desktop. This is very inconvenient. I carry a usb stick with portable apps including Firefox portable. I would like to be able to plug into whatever computer I am using and have access to my Nordpass account, at least while browsing. This should be readily doable either through an online login or through a portable app with 2 step confirmation.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHi there! Your feedback will certainly be taken into account and we will make sure to mention it to our developers' team. However, would be happy to learn more if you have any other insights - could you drop us a message at email@example.com.
- by Firefox user 16597366, 9 months agoRated 2 out of 5good program, bad extension. was working perfectly until all the sudden it wasnt. wouldnt load, so i uninstalled to reinstall but it wont... plz fix
- by JIM FOSDICK, 9 months agoRated 2 out of 5This Add-on has been plagued with weirdness. It started (Again) pausing the browser windows with error it is slow and wants to know if it should wait or close. Closing don't fix it. I have image of the error. This is only effecting Firefox 84.0.1 32bit, Last version was fine but before that it was same issue.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoSorry to hear that, Jim! Thanks for your feedback ― the issue is known and our developers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, let us know if we can help you with anything!
- by Gregg OD, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Keeps getting stuck on a loader which then affect my desktop NordPass. So I cant use either until I remove this extension.
- by Dregvodaster, a year agoRated 2 out of 5из Firefox прямой импорт паролей невозможен, нужно выкачивать CSV файл, который не подходит по формату и потом его ещё нужно править... вы серьёзно???Здравствуйте. Спасибо, что сообщили нам об этом. Мы поделимся этим отзывом с командой, чтобы принять его близко к сердцу. Дайте нам знать, если у вас возникнут вопросы или вам понадобится наша помощь - мы будем рады помочь!
- by webbedjoes, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Love NordPass but it is slowing down my browser 24/7 and Firefox is constantly telling me a script in the Add-On is slowing the browser down. This didn't happen before, and I can't exactly delete it as I wont have access to my passwords. Please sort this out.
UPDATE: NordPass have apparently fixed the issue, however it still crashes websites like Facebook. Shame.
- by FireFly, a year agoRated 2 out of 5It is good but incredibly slows down Firefox - it really does, no kidding. I disabled the extension, Firefox works fine. Keeps logging out. Requires logging into use the password manager - what is the point of using password manager. That is one reason why I did not buy Premium versionHello! Thanks for your review. With NordPass Free you can stay logged in on 1 device at a time. You can still log in on another device, but you will be logged out of your current device when you do. With NordPass Premium, you can use 6 devices at a time. UPDATE: we've released an update with a slow down fix - feel free to let us know if that has fixed the issue.