- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17478313, 3 months agoVery useful and easy to manage, but sometimes buggy with the browser add-on. Restarting the browser- and the nordpass-app helps. On the phone it is a little slow sometimes. But i love the setting, where you have to enter the masterpassword every minute to continue using it. Makes nordpass feel very secure to me.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17459650, 3 months agoExtension is fine but the linux background app, which this extension needs running, is just unreliable.
One issue resulted in the app always crashing, which basically meant I can't use NordVPN for a month. Recently that issue has been fixed. I reported similar issue few months back but that got fixed although after siginificant delay.
MacOS, Android app works just fine, but seems like Linux stability is not their priority.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHey there!👋 We are sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our application on Linux OS. We don't take any issue lightly, let us apologize for the extra time that it took to resolve and fix this issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15954663, 6 months agoOnce installed it is indeed an easyway to safely store and manage my passwords across different browser I use.
For those experiencing problems to get it to work:
- delete the folder C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
- install the browser extension using the configurion settings in the Nordpass Password Mgr app. Do not use a downloaded installer.
- Activate the browser, accept the key pairing and it should work.
Hope this helps those who had problems and rated the app just a 1-star. A pity Nordpass Support does not supply this advice themselves.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Karen, 7 months agoMy gripe is the same as many others...the extension is extremely frustrating as it mostly doesn't unlock without a lot of disabling and re-enabling. I think NordPass itself is a great product and I have the Premium Plan for a 3 more years, but I'm really annoyed with the poor performance of the Firefox extension.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHi, Karen! Thank you for your review and let us apologize for this inconvenience. We would be glad if you could send us an email at email@example.com and our team will further investigate this issue. 🙏
- Rated 4 out of 5by WebUser, 8 months agoKatastrophal!
Nach jedem Neustart eines Browsers, egal ob Firefox oder Edge, braucht das addon bis zu 10 Minuten, bis die Funktion freigeschaltet ist! So etwas ist einfach nicht akzeptabel!!
Ständige Aufforderung, zuerst das Programm zu starten und dann noch eine Fehlermeldung, und dass, obwohl das Programm schon lange läuft!
Hier müssen die Entwickler schnellstens Abhilfe schaffen!
Mittlerweile läuft Nordpass recht gut und zuverlässig, deswegen habe ich meine Bewertung angepasst! Die Synchronisation der Desktop-App mit den Browser-Addons dauert nur noch ca. 1-2 Sekunden, das ist akzeptabel.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DaFox, 9 months agoIt could be a bit better, smoother and pickup when to auto-fill or suggest "if you you like to save" especially on apps on smartphones. But for the most part it works got a good deal and like it, the only problem I have had with it is the extension being locked when I already have the desktop app open and unlocked. Only Fix I found is to uninstall and reinstall then to follow the steps here " https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005256738-Why-is-Firefox-asking-to-download-a-desktop-app-NordPass " hope this helps.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15602296, 9 months agoMac Update: working now on Monterey 12.2 Beta and Firefox 95.0.1 (64-bit). After today's Win11 update, it's working again for me. Make sure you have it disabled before the restart. After restart, unlock the desktop app with your Master password before opening firefox and then re-enabling the extension, then it should have the option when you click on the toolbar nordpass icon to open the desktop app and then, lock gone.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Stan B., 2 years agoIt's excellent! I guess I'm use to my previous password manager showed a number of available passwords for any given website. This one doesn't. Am I missing a setting somewhere? There is a learning curve when it comes to this password manager. Different than any other out there I've tried.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello! Thanks for the review! If you're talking about our password generator, here is how you can find it on different OS: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005381297-Password-generator-on-desktop-devices. If you still have questions - please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be happy to help!