- by Firefox user 15954663, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Once installed it is indeed an easyway to safely store and manage my passwords across different browser I use.
For those experiencing problems to get it to work:
- delete the folder C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
- install the browser extension using the configurion settings in the Nordpass Password Mgr app. Do not use a downloaded installer.
- Activate the browser, accept the key pairing and it should work.
Hope this helps those who had problems and rated the app just a 1-star. A pity Nordpass Support does not supply this advice themselves.
- by WebUser, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Katastrophal!
Nach jedem Neustart eines Browsers, egal ob Firefox oder Edge, braucht das addon bis zu 10 Minuten, bis die Funktion freigeschaltet ist! So etwas ist einfach nicht akzeptabel!!
Ständige Aufforderung, zuerst das Programm zu starten und dann noch eine Fehlermeldung, und dass, obwohl das Programm schon lange läuft!
Hier müssen die Entwickler schnellstens Abhilfe schaffen!
Mittlerweile läuft Nordpass recht gut und zuverlässig, deswegen habe ich meine Bewertung angepasst! Die Synchronisation der Desktop-App mit den Browser-Addons dauert nur noch ca. 1-2 Sekunden, das ist akzeptabel.
- by DaFox, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5It could be a bit better, smoother and pickup when to auto-fill or suggest "if you you like to save" especially on apps on smartphones. But for the most part it works got a good deal and like it, the only problem I have had with it is the extension being locked when I already have the desktop app open and unlocked. Only Fix I found is to uninstall and reinstall then to follow the steps here " https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005256738-Why-is-Firefox-asking-to-download-a-desktop-app-NordPass " hope this helps.
- by Firefox user 15602296, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Mac Update: working now on Monterey 12.2 Beta and Firefox 95.0.1 (64-bit). After today's Win11 update, it's working again for me. Make sure you have it disabled before the restart. After restart, unlock the desktop app with your Master password before opening firefox and then re-enabling the extension, then it should have the option when you click on the toolbar nordpass icon to open the desktop app and then, lock gone.
- by Stan B., 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's excellent! I guess I'm use to my previous password manager showed a number of available passwords for any given website. This one doesn't. Am I missing a setting somewhere? There is a learning curve when it comes to this password manager. Different than any other out there I've tried.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello! Thanks for the review! If you're talking about our password generator, here is how you can find it on different OS: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005381297-Password-generator-on-desktop-devices. If you still have questions - please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be happy to help!
- by Firefox user 15459807, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I really like NordPass and looked forward to its releasing.
A deal breaker for me is having to login to the extension after each session. I work from home and this would be very annoying. Although it has an option to "Never" lock, it still does! This is with FF, Edge, Chrome.
I paid the monthly plan to see how it goes before going annual.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello! Thanks for your review and love for NordPass! It's been awhile and we've used the time to improve our product by fixing issues and adding new features. We’ve also fixed the bugs you had mentioned, so please don’t hesitate to try it once again and let us know what you think. In case you have any inconveniences or questions, please contact our team at email@example.com. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 15283596, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5When this thing actually works its pretty good. When its down, upgrading, or whatever causes it to not work properly it is the most frustrating thing in the world. Especially, when you now depend on NordPass and Nordpass doesn't want to function properly. I see, "Something went wrong", way more often then I can actually sign in now a days. But when working, definitely a solid 3.5-4.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello! We are very grateful for your feedback.
Currently NordPass is still in closed beta, we are constantly making improvements for the extension and sometimes there might be some inconsistencies. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences, your feedback is very important for further improvements, thus feel free to share them with us to make NordPass even better.
If you happen to have any comments while using NordPass, our support team will be happy to assist you - just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.