- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15707700, 24 days agoOne of the best apps for passwords... And then, they also have a VPN and Cloud Storage, it's not the only one who do this, but... Check it out!! You could find something good
- Rated 4 out of 5by Macéo, 3 months agoGreat app but some bug sometimes
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello, Macéo! 👋Thank you for your feedback! If you are experiencing some bugs with our services, would you mind contacting our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing with them any bugs you have encountered?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ness, 3 months agoWork great, but still some problème with detecting password field here and there.
An other disapointment is that the browser extension isn't stand alone, and require the application to be install on the computer, which isn't always possible.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello! Thank you for your honest review! Let us apologize for any autofill-related issues. If the issues occur on particular websites, we would suggest you report these problems so our team could take a look for a fix. You can report a problem by following this guide:
In addition, we have some good news for you! We are planning to release a standalone NordPass extension this month. NordPass application would not be needed to use an extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by theapathyimp, 4 months agosolid when it works but gets disconnected easily, especially when switching between devices regularly. needs a bit of stability development but definitely has the right foundation.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17478313, 7 months agoVery useful and easy to manage, but sometimes buggy with the browser add-on. Restarting the browser- and the nordpass-app helps. On the phone it is a little slow sometimes. But i love the setting, where you have to enter the masterpassword every minute to continue using it. Makes nordpass feel very secure to me.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15954663, 10 months agoOnce installed it is indeed an easyway to safely store and manage my passwords across different browser I use.
For those experiencing problems to get it to work:
- delete the folder C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
- install the browser extension using the configurion settings in the Nordpass Password Mgr app. Do not use a downloaded installer.
- Activate the browser, accept the key pairing and it should work.
Hope this helps those who had problems and rated the app just a 1-star. A pity Nordpass Support does not supply this advice themselves.
- Rated 4 out of 5by WebUser, a year agoKatastrophal!
Nach jedem Neustart eines Browsers, egal ob Firefox oder Edge, braucht das addon bis zu 10 Minuten, bis die Funktion freigeschaltet ist! So etwas ist einfach nicht akzeptabel!!
Ständige Aufforderung, zuerst das Programm zu starten und dann noch eine Fehlermeldung, und dass, obwohl das Programm schon lange läuft!
Hier müssen die Entwickler schnellstens Abhilfe schaffen!
Mittlerweile läuft Nordpass recht gut und zuverlässig, deswegen habe ich meine Bewertung angepasst! Die Synchronisation der Desktop-App mit den Browser-Addons dauert nur noch ca. 1-2 Sekunden, das ist akzeptabel.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DaFox, a year agoIt could be a bit better, smoother and pickup when to auto-fill or suggest "if you you like to save" especially on apps on smartphones. But for the most part it works got a good deal and like it, the only problem I have had with it is the extension being locked when I already have the desktop app open and unlocked. Only Fix I found is to uninstall and reinstall then to follow the steps here " https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005256738-Why-is-Firefox-asking-to-download-a-desktop-app-NordPass " hope this helps.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15602296, a year agoMac Update: working now on Monterey 12.2 Beta and Firefox 95.0.1 (64-bit). After today's Win11 update, it's working again for me. Make sure you have it disabled before the restart. After restart, unlock the desktop app with your Master password before opening firefox and then re-enabling the extension, then it should have the option when you click on the toolbar nordpass icon to open the desktop app and then, lock gone.