- by Firefox user 14104696, 3 days agoRated 3 out of 5Generally this add-on works fine, but several times I've had to remove it and reinstall because it doesn't ALWAYS open. Not a major issue. Would prefer consistency.
- by teh_argument, 7 days agoRated 1 out of 5It simply does not work - I pay for something which doesn't work. The extension has a lock symbol and just shows a spinning wheel. I have to open the Desktop app every time I need to use a password. Very frustrating.
- by Firefox user 16101212, 13 days agoRated 2 out of 5I keep getting the "something went wrong" and "To use the browser extension, open the NordPass app first" message even though the app is already running. The only way to make it work again is to remove the extension and reinstall it making it pretty much useless.
- by Smidgeons, 15 days agoRated 1 out of 5Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it eventually boots up it works great but more often than not it is disabled.
The padlock icon remains on it, like it has not logged in (even though I have the Main app open and fully functional).
Sometimes it says 'app issue, click to reset' on the Add-On (but then resets and still doesn't work), other times it just sits there and refuses to login.
Considering I actually pay for this, it is safe to saywhen the sub runs out I will be going back to Dashlane and get my VPN elsewhere (I got the VPN/Password package)
- by Firefox user 14532855, 17 days agoRated 1 out of 5After using this for some time I've found the autofill continually stops working, which is a bloody nuisance. Nordpass have never fixed the problem, despite the obvious numerous complaints about it. So I'm going back to Lastpass or I'll try Bitwarden.
- by Firefox user 17101116, 20 days agoRated 1 out of 5Please fix your firefox connection !! WE all have the same problem. The desktop app and the firefox extension do not communicate properly on startups etc. It is impossible to get rid of the padlocked firefox extension without a reinstall of either the desktop app or the extension.
- by Spencer, a month agoRated 1 out of 5It was working okay when I started using it several months ago. However it would stop working about once every month and I would have to uninstall it and then reinstall to get it working again which was annoying but it was working most of the time. Now it just doesn't work. I am not sure if I want to use nordpass now.
- by risuch, a month agoRated 3 out of 5The app and all looks good and is fine so I was enjoying it, but lately the firefox add-on almost never connects to NordPass app. Its totally annoying to fiddle around and try to make it connect but ultimately copy the passwords in manually from the app. Hope this resolves soon otherwise the whole thing becomes useless